Running for CSM next year:

If you have actual Enemies because of Eve, you should probably walk away from it.

It’s a game.

3 Likes

Tell that to those whom have decided I am their enemy.

Fact vs Fiction:

It was even startet by one :grimacing:

5 Likes

You’re not important enough to have actual enemies. You’re just an unqualified turd nobody likes. There’s a big difference.

Speaking of which, maybe you ought to take a good long look at your life and address the “turd” part. You’re the one keeping this wheel spinning, after all. In fact, the more I think about it, the more I suspect legitimate troll… you seem to take a lot of pride in your post counts, which is 100% troll. Maybe you’ve got all those other mental illnesses we’ve been discussing. Hmm… maybe the DTSM (or whatever it’s called) needs to add Troll to their list of mental disorders.

3 Likes

Ouch. That hurted my fee-fees…
That was not very nice of you…

Clearly you are an expert in online psychiatric diagnosis.

I have to say.

At least Salvos offers an option for those who indeed do not like the CSM being metagamed for political influence.

This is an option that deserves to exist, the CSM could benefit from someone having a seat and making sure suggestions and mechanics are not used in a political way.

I like the CSM and wouldn’t want to see it disbanded, but I can get behind someone making sure mechanics and patches are fair.

1 Like

Ingame enemy sure (even tho we know you don’t play, which makes it being impossible)

But outside the game, I don’t care
Pretty sure no one cares about you enough in a non game related way :joy:

You’re the only one seeing enemies here

Thank you.
I’m your guy for that.

This will depend on players, CSM and CCP.

If CSM/CCP are reticent to change to CSM, then CSM disbandment is the final option.

I too prefer change, rather than disbandment, but if the former is blocked unreasonably, that leaves only the latter.

Are you sure about that?

Would you drink a beer with me IRL?

We may not buy you a beer, but we’re very unlikely to carry an ingame conflict into the real world in any other fashion.

1 Like

Whatever I would decide to respond to that, you’d try to have the last word and doubt what I said :joy:

Nor would, or will I.

No
Simply because I don’t drink :joy:

You dont drink?
Not even water?

Would you have a drink, of any kind, with me IRL?

Does it matter so much to you to know?

You want to change the CSM and CCP says no, what then?

You want to disband the CSM, and CCP says no, what then?

You want a public vote about disbanding the CSM and CCP says no, what then?

Would you, or would you not, have a drink with me IRL?

I don’t have to answer :smiley:especially since you don’t answer my own EVE-related questions

I continue on that platform, and fulfilling other CSM obligations.