Running for CSM next year:

Fine.
Dont answer.

I would have no problem having a drink with you.

Odd, I donā€™t see that happening anywhere in this thread.

This is what I would and will do.

Odd, since thats what Ive been doing this entire time.

Ive had more discussions with more players on this forum than anyone else.

That is odd.
Its almost as if you are blind to claim that.

Selective reading or cognition, perhaps?
Or just trolling?

Not even a Multi Dollar campaign fundā€¦

False.

Also, whom is an ā€œindependent CSM candidateā€ as you refer to?

False.

Im campaigning for change to CSM, and failing that, disbandment, for my voters whim agree with my platform that CSM is not fulfilling its function as intended.

In which my opinion will also stand, for balance.

What is that supposed to mean?

Care to define what you think a discussion is?

Because:

This is what you appearantly call ā€œargumentationā€.

Which was later answered with:

Which you answered with:

Which was refuted with:

Which was ā€˜magicallyā€™ refuted with an:

You have not presented any argument of significance, other than ā€œBecause I think soā€.

So no, I donā€™t think you do. Unless you could maybe elaborate on that, which you still havenā€™t, after being asked a dozen times.

2 Likes

Looks like discussion with players to me.

Right after this video, I ran two marathons.

In the same day.

Prove me wrong.

2 Likes

So, you do consider ā€œBecause I say soā€ an argument, even when the facts presented strongly indicate that you are wrong?

For context: factā€™s are:, the game already provides the means to circumvent your proposed restrictions. Fact is: many players have used corp switches to their advantage already and there is 0 reason to assume they will stop doing that.

You are just digging yourself deeper, and stacking lies upon lies.

Irony.

Not just a metallic taste.

2 Likes

I would have a drink with you, despite me thinking exactly the same you posted above, about you.

Its just a game. Did you forget that?

Wrong about what?

What facts?

RL is not a gameā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s a dig at goons Multi Dollar media empire that has really just become an eve thing however in that video the other guys said he contributed a dollar something to his campaign (which is likely the price of a choclate or can of soda or even the spare change in his pocket) so I said ā€˜Not even a multi dollar Campaign fundā€™

2 Likes

Obligatory Grrr Goons.

7 Likes

Scroll up. Itā€™s only 4 / 8 posts above you. Since you donā€™t have the courtesy to repeat your statements, I wonā€™t have the courtesy to repeat my questions.

1 Like

The biggest problem here is that it operates from a false assumption. The CSM is not being metagamed for political influence - at least, not any more.

Regardless of where my in-game loyalties may lie, I would have absolutely put my foot down if I thought that anybody was suggesting things that were designed solely to benefit their own playstyle or in-game interests.

I have no patience for that, and Iā€™m not going to sit and let it happen without saying something. What I saw in Iceland at the summit was ten players from different interests and areas of the game all working together to fix problems and address concerns that players have, because they all love the game and want to see it succeed.

Period. If there was any nonsense, I would be the first one decrying it. There was none.

1 Like