Running for CSM next year:

I’m glad you asked!

This is a sentence fragment. It is a single clause, but has no subject or verb in and of itself. This is incorrect usage in English.

The contraction for ‘that is’ is ‘that’s’, not ‘thats’. It lacks an apostrophe. ‘Thats’ would be a possessive form of the dative pronoun ‘that’. This could, feasibly, cause misunderstanding.

37 replies without either producing a link or admitting you didn’t already explain, as you claim to have done.

9 Likes

ya asked for this, so:

yer too fat for your age to run them. if ya were thin then sure why not, but yer way too fat from being way too well fed proves enough that ya ain’t running any marathons at all. please don’t insult people who are actually older than yerself and who can still run marathons.

i ain’t scared of calling a fat old man fat and old, especially when he’s asking for it and especially when it’s a politician. if ya actually manage to run marathons, i’d like to see some proof of that if ye can provide. and not some typical political stunt where yer being filmed for ten seconds running ten metres like it’d be rather typical of someone like yerself.

This is closed.

OP has stated they’re simply trolling and not really looking to actually run.

Thread is redundant.

14 Likes