[S-ICH] Rhea Initiative (Update) & Triglavian Datastream Analysis (Ongoing)

I do agree that the ones that go to Anoikis with ideas that differ from mere plundering, are, in fact, individuals, rather than a group, with a few exceptions. There have been efforts to map the Anoikis systems, and finding any clues about the so called Drifter systems. In fact the SOE has established exploration fleets there. What is obvious about the exploration technology that we - capsuleers - have at our disposal, is that we are only capable of breaching various objects and, well, plundering. Yes, we do have tech that helps us find things in space, but when we get there, there is not much we can do, cause we are limited by that tech that we got available.

I am willing to change that by bringing some prototype tech, that I have been working on for quite some time. Announcement will follow.

I find your sarcasm out of place. I never said that we have discovered all we need to know about Sleepers, Drifters and the likes. I merely stated what we know so far.

Will attempt to answer your other questions later on, as we are busy with our operations.

These days I am focused on the exploration tech that I will present.

And thank you for bringing these points. They definitely need to be discussed for the sake of clarity.

3 Likes