[S-ICH] Rhea Initiative (Update) & Triglavian Datastream Analysis (Ongoing)

Greetings everyone, I would like to start from the most important aspect;

@Umbre_Fallenstar
@Makoto_Priano
@Teinyhr
@Stig_Elendil
@Akrasjel_Lanate
@Jorge_Stanton

You all honor us to declare that you are willing to help and participate so early, given how this is just a mere introduction. You and your organisations, for those who represent or have committed on bringing them aboard, are all on the list of willing participants and in the coming days SIBS will come in communication.

With that said the next bit I would like to address is the question, or rather questions from Miss @Arrendis and Miss @Evi_Polevhia whom I first will express gratitude over taking time to find interest and raise questions about Rhea.

To begin with, I ll clarify that we will move slightly from assumptions to somewhat more revealing aspects but I do have to warn you that the purpose of this thread is for introducing Rhea in a very basic construct, while those who are to participate will gain a much closer look and be involved into the process far more than those who will stand and watch, natural as it is. This of course is intentional. Not because as some with arrogance and with ignorance would think we try to deceive but because as SIBS, we control the policy of what each piece of public material is to reveal and how that is connected with safeguarding the projects and efforts of SIBS and those who are to participate with us. Thus having established the above…

I find this a very self explanatory answer deriving from the logic of the question. There is a process upon which we will try and establish cohesion, a cohesion which we are well aware of know it falls under one would call uncharted territory of the technicalities that surround a quite unique endeavor as the ones that surround SIBS’ projects. What I can say is that we don’t use the term carrots and stick that is for certain. I would say that the structure of Rhea is based on open collaboration one that is transparent and clear what the goals will be and that anyone participating will not only have plenty of empowerment to offer their contribution but also will be bound into agreeing beforehand so back and forth is avoided. Thus, there wont be anything other than the occasional debating that surrounds such a project internally and externally. Debating which is expected to lead for some to integrate further or decide to walk away. In either case we are fine with it.

Naturally, Ms Arrendis, as you are an outsider to the project and SIBS itself, and despite how I urge you and everyone else to participate I would never expect you to know exactly what is the vision of SIBS and those who will in fact, participate. But I can assure you that we are very much realized to what and who we are and how much we can accomplish and how hard we must work to achieve what we envision and I can also reveal that this wont be the first Initiative but its just the beginning. A beginning that, knowing what I know, I can safely say it may not be the first to be tried but there is a certain level of uniqueness to it.
And as matters progress, so we will reveal more details to the public that we deem necessary the public should be aware of in the basis of first safeguarding the Initiative and the participants. The only thing that will ever be 100% revealed is the outcomes of the Initiatives as our purpose isn’t to withhold but to share. Transparency wherever will be capable of existing will be a rule instead of a preference that is also another commitment.

=================================================================================================

And that leads me to a convergence point that both the questions from you Ms Arrendis and Ms Polevhia share; power politics.

You assume that SIBS’ projects and Initiatives are about power and politically advancing a goal that is well within tied to SIBS; they arent.

SIBS is a neutral organisation that in its politics uphold that the only way Humanity can progress is by rising from divisional politics, furthering integration among the nations and have a united front against any who would jeopardize the progress of those who care for the collective of the race. So Miss Polevhia is right when she says that;

But that doesn’t mean necessarily that the politics of SIBS are the politics of its Initiatives 100%. As you saw the scope of SIBS and Rhea are different. In fact for Rhea they are not even political in a sense. And thus, to answer you both; we are aware that SIBS doesn’t represent any of the big four and any of the null arisen territories. We are not elected nor are we part of any of them under any official representation. We are independent throughout driven from our vision.

We are aware that the relationship between the big four isn’t the best in some key areas and there are existing wars but for all the shortcomings of the big four, CONCORD and null risen territories there are some positive contribution to Humanity as well. Positives that we are willing to work towards at, uphold the sacrifices of the past generations and put our work where our mouth is. As for Rhea, I will tell you though whom we are aware of representing and whom we are reaching out to;

We are reaching out to those who, in the case of Rhea, are not satisfied with what is clearly held from us. There has been many incidents in the past that portray that the officials of the said big four, CONCORD and SoE are withholding or are in possession of information on critical matters that every citizen of New Eden we feel should be aware of. Ranging from even pre- Thera all the way to the Triglavian ship and how CONCORD came to seize and control the vessel, there are countless examples of how, not only capsuleers, but citizens of their respective political belongings, are treated to play catch up while clearly there have been multiple unknown variables that clearly will affect us all.

And thus as the motto of SIBS falls along the lines of Dare to see the world of what it could be, not of what it is… Rhea is the first of our public creations where we extend an open invitation to those who share the sentiment and arent afraid to work. The minds which are curious and they require a safe harbor, the inventors, the pioneers, the explorers and the courageous to keep on trying for a better New Eden, and above all, without having loyalist politics be devise to what is clearly above the shortcoming of the political institutions of New Eden. We don’t have to enforce anything…we know that there are minds who think like we do, we already work with them and there has been interest for SIBS since day one. It just falls within my jurisdiction to make sure that the work we will produce as SIBS wont be tainted by loyalist politics and that what we will produce is something that everyone will equally have access. Alien species have played a crucial role to the development of New Eden and Anoikis. And yet everyone seems to be trying to either profit on the expense of the other or advance their own goals. We simply find that to be intolerable and narrow minded to the degree that can hurt us more. How we will achieve something different is something you will simply either have to wait and see or better yet participate and be part of it.

Concluding, I ll also say that to some of your questions specifically Miss Arrendis, there arent yet any answers as this is a work in progress. And even if you dont actively participate into Rhea, I do thank you and anyone else who will take the time and debate and contribute, into making us ponder even more for future reference, despite how I can assure you we already are trying our best on so many levels.

2 Likes

Except, of course, that in order to present a ‘united human front’, you need to enlist the cooperation and participation not only of the Empires, but the Null powers as well. And for that, you need to be able to persuade. There are two ways to persuade people: either you offer something they want, or you offer to refrain from doing things they don’t want you to do.

Carrots and sticks. Positive and negative incentivization.

And just how do you intend to enforce this ‘binding’?

Well, if you’re promising complete transparency, then yes, as an outsider, I should be able to know exactly what the vision of SIBS and those who participate is. That’s what complete transparency means.

So you’re inviting ARC and everyone else to join you in demanding that CONCORD, the Society, the SoE, and all four Empires make classified information public, no matter what kind of gathering practices or assets that might expose, or what kind of public panic that might cause? Because, you know, that’s what making every ‘citizen of New Eden’ aware of this stuff would cause.

You do realize that 99.999% of the ‘citizens of New Eden’ trust their governments and don’t want to know the things you’re demanding they make public, right? Do you think the average baseliner wants to know everything we know about the Drifters? They want to know what CONCORD knows even less. They don’t want to be kept awake at night by nightmares of alien monsters they can’t do anything about, who might just show up and start harvesting their biomass.

Have you even asked them what they want? Or do they not count, because you want to know what CONCORD knows?

You seem like a very idealistic fellow, and I really do believe you mean well. But your statements show some pretty glaring holes in your logic, and an incredibly self-interested disregard for the quite legitimate reasons why governments keep things secret.

Nor have you address the actual questions of ‘how will you handle it if your ‘united human front’ chooses one path and the trillions of humans in the Empires choose another?’ and ‘what will your initiative mean for humans squatting in Anoikis and stealing the property of those cultures with prior claims?’

5 Likes

I would certainly like to add my name to the sign up list to learn more about this fascinating development.

The UNF may very well be interested in the Rhea Initiative.

2 Likes

I would be careful to note the traitor Hilen Tukoss as being anything but esteemed. Not only was he a traitor, but also a thief who made away with Ishukone subsidiary assets and personnel. A shame I was on deployment elsewhere during his attempt to flee State territory, I certainly would have liked to give him a piece of my mind. The blood of people killed by the Drifters is on the hands of those who made the decision to grant him safe passage that day.

But on a less morbid note, the rest of the details regarding the Rhea Initiative (what little details have been released thus far anyway) are nonetheless interesting. I wish SIBS good fortune in achieving their ambitions.

4 Likes

I am personally very excited for this initiative. When more details are released, we will see the bigger picture of its scope. So stay tuned.

Let’s try to be less pedantic on these matters, at least initially.

As CEO Sepphiros has stated, this is just the introduction and details will follow.

I will try to address some points that you make, Miss Arrendis, just to provide some clarification. I will just add that this here is my own personal answer and it is still not an official SIBS statement, but it is just given for clarifications.

It is clear that in terms of complete transparency, this was specifically tied to Rhea Initiative, and as it was additionally stated, some sensitive information will still be held, just to ensure the safety of all participants, which is natural.

The vision of SIBS is a broad one and I am sure CEO Sepphiros will give you the details, however, in regards of specific bits on just how we proceed given certain circumstances, well as with any capsuleer organization, they can be too sensitive to share in public. I guess he assumes you acknowledged that.

And as long as we don’t presently discuss these bits, all other information on the Rhea Initiative that is requested - such as means to interact with alien civilizations, responses to various events, equipment used, information on participants achievements, etc. will be easily accessible.

And for the other point you make:

I don’t think that we mean to ask these entities to make some too sensitive information public, but parts of it, that are in an immediate relation with the many worlds population, such as essential information about the Kyonoke outbreak for example, details on the incidents and involved parties will still be required, so that we may keep the population safe. If people don’t know what to do, how do we expect them to listen to us and cooperate, when we are trying to evacuate them for example?

So in terms of classified information, we feel that there is a lot that needs to be revealed, while acknowledging that some data and info, which is too sensitive, should still be hidden in order to preserve lives. Governments and other organizations are doing well on that front usually, but in the recent events developing it has been made clear that they need to reveal more details, ones that are not that sensitive or dangerous for the general population. But I guess that different people perceive these things differently and it is not easy to draw a line between the data that can be public and the data that is too sensitive. That is a matter of debate, of course.

So we are attempting to initiate a discussion with these governments and organizations, reasonable negotiations and meetings, so that we can have a consensus ot these matters. And if they prove their point for keeping the information secret, we will understand. But we need to hear their reasoning.

And so far they haven’t attempted to come forward and discuss, even now that we - capsuleers - have done a tremendous amount of work to preserve populations from all the emergent threats, for which they give us credit, but still keep us at bay, like they don’t trust us. I can understand them, to a point, but I feel they need to be a little more open to cooperate with us, rather than just giving us tasks to complete and not letting us to ask questions.

About the last pressing question:

Well this is pretty straightforward and I doubt that my answer will differ from what CEO Sepphiros has to say on the matter, so here it goes.

Our united human front will be a collection of like minded people - capsuleers and baseliners, that will adhere to a set of principles, moral values and specific rules, all set in the spirit of cooperation and high humane beliefs, that are, in most part, universal for all the human population in New Eden.

In case of major difference between our human front ideas and the ideas of the majority of the population of the cluster, on any matter, then we will take a good look at their reasoning, evaluate our own views on the matter while adhering to the principles I mentioned above, and will decide whether to follow the status quo, set by the larger population, or follow our own ideas. In any case, we will monitor the situations developing and will note down the results. If our ideas return better results, we will lead by example. If not, we will re-evaluate our approach and seek cooperation with the rest of the cluster, while still adhering to the moral principles we have. In both cases we will initiate discussions with any involved parties, so that we can reach consensus on various matters.

However - I do believe that a conflict of ideas between our united human front and the rest of the population, will be rather unlikely. Again - in any case, we will keep a discussion going.

And about the ones that have being squatting in Anoikis: It is obvious, and everyone knows, that the Sleepers civilization has been pretty extinct, and we are yet to come in contact with a representative of this civilization. Drifters, while seemingly cooperating with Sleeper drones, are something quite different. They cut open the Jove Observatories, stripped them of the Jove equipment, apparently using Sleeper drones, that they seem to have control over. And they did this in our territory, while none of us managed to stop them. So they were free to pillage the observatories, not letting us to examine them properly and they also attacked any capsuleer that attempted to approach the observatories, while they were cutting them open with their lasers. Was this a response to capsuleers squatting in Anoikis, pillaging sleeper tech? We don’t even know if Drifters represent the Sleeper civilization, or just happen to have found a way to control the sleeper drones.

All would be far easier if we could know the variables and the details on the interactions between these enigmatic factions and our own major players in the galaxy. This is the kind of information that we want to be disclosed. And if some of them know something like that in detail, they haven’t shared it with us so far. So we will venture forth out there and gain some answers.

Sleepers themselves, whatever their true representatives may be, are some passive player in all this. We just encounter their sentinel drones, and we find dead bodies, trapped in some virtual reality chambers, to my knowledge at least. So is it better to leave them alone, to rot and dissolve, or maybe visit their territory and find some answers? Maybe we can even help them at some point!

So, I see no reason to not include people that live in Anoikis to our united human front and Rhea Initiative, as long as they are not some plunder oriented scoundrels, but rather freeminded explorers that seek answers.

2 Likes

Ok, first, understand that I’m not trying to be pedantic about all this. What that means is, while I am a pedant, and will often pick at tiny little details because they annoy the hell out of me, my intention behind this is not pedantry for the sake of pedantry, but because I seek a better understanding between us—in both directions. I find that whenever people default to ‘oh, you know what they mean’, they introduce an ever-building amount of uncertainty and miscommunication into the matter. This snowballs until people are talking past one another without realizing it. That doesn’t help either one of them understand, or make themselves understood. Language is a precision tool. Wielding it like a broad spatula is counterproductive.

With that in mind…

In terms of complete transparency with regard to the Rhea Initiative, there can only be complete transparency if the organization behind the Initiative is just as transparent. If, for example, SIBS has some nefarious scheme (and I highly doubt you do), then Rhea could be as transparent as we like, but still being manipulated toward the goals of that scheme by SIBS.

We are, after all, capsuleers. If there’s someone you trust implicitly and without hesitation, you’re probably making a mistake. Treachery, ulterior motives, naked avarice, and ‘because I was bored’ crop up among us all too often to blithely trust. That’s no particular indictment or accusation against you, Mr. Sepphiros, or SIBS, mind you. I merely describe conditions we all know to be true.

Regarding what information Rhea wants released to the public… you don’t know what you don’t know. It’s the old conundrum of ‘ask me anything’ vs ‘I don’t know enough to know what to ask’. You say the governments, CONCORD, et al, need to reveal more details. But you don’t specify which details. You say it’s the ‘ones that are not that sensitive or dangerous for the general population’, but you don’t know enough to know which ones those are. Let me give you an example: The Triglavian ship.

We’ve got sketchy ideas about this ship, but we don’t know a lot. We know the ship was involved in some kind of violence. We know the crew was ‘human in origin’. And we know CONCORD has the ship now.

The obvious first question is: How did the ship come into CONCORD possession? Well, CONCORD’s wording was ‘recovered’. This means it’s pretty unlikely they bought it. It implies they took the ship as a derelict, but if so, who rendered it so?

Let’s say it was CONCORD. Ok, so CONCORD has weapons that can disable a ship without destroying it? I’ll tell you right now that if weapons like that (beyond Energy Neutralizers, I mean really disable a ship) exist, the null powers want them, and would resort to some pretty extreme measures to get them. Imagine being able to disable enemy supercapitals, intact. Just knowing they exist would be a problem.

Where was it found? Was it brought out of Abyssal Deadspace, or was it roaming through Empire? Because that’s kind of critical, but it could definitely cause a panic—or questions about why CONCORD went in there in the first place.

Next: where’s the crew? Were they dead when the ship was ‘recovered’? Were they dead when the ship was found? If neither, then are they dead now? CONCORD’s already run into problems with one ‘alien autopsy’, you know. If the crew were alive when the ship was found, but aren’t now, the circumstances of that transition are going to raise questions. If they’re alive now, then where is CONCORD holding them? Can they communicate?

When CONCORD says the Triglavians are ‘Human in origin’… what exactly does that mean? Are they another bunch of more or less normal-looking people? Are they another Jove offshoot? Are they something much, much worse that kinda sorta looks like us and has the same basic DNA?

Pick one of those questions. Then pick an answer to that question, and I’ll show you how that’s sensitive and/or dangerous for the general population to know.

Moreover, when you say ‘if they prove their point for keeping the information secret, we will understand. But we need to hear their reasoning’, you display a level of simultaneous arrogance and naivete that, frankly, is astonishing. It’s all well and good to say that ‘we - capsuleers - have done a tremendous amount of work to preserve populations from all the emergent threats’, but… no, we haven’t.

How many capsuleers have taken part in the anti-Drifter operations? Maybe 200? Maybe another 4-500 have worked to defend people against Sansha incursions in any consistent way?

So, maybe 750 capsuleers are out there working ‘to preserve populations from all the emergent threats’. How many thousands more are just out there killing one another in the warzones? How many are just killing baseliners as contract killers for corporate mission agents? There’s at least another hundred thousand beyond those numbers, out in nullsec, being either plucky frontiersmen or soulless monsters, depending on which one of them you ask and whether or not they’ve had lunch yet.

And you think CONCORD should trust us? Even among the people who have fought the Drifters, there’s folks I could cite who might disagree, who feel we are weapons… and your turret doesn’t need to know why it fires, only that it fires.

So, in light of that, do you really know what you’re even asking for? If they give Rhea this information, they’re giving me this information (because transparency!), and they’re giving @Slayer_Liberator this information, and the organizations to which we each belong. And they’re giving it to the smaller, more feral organizations out here, or in low-sec, or throwing around war-decs in high-sec.

Are you sure they should be giving more weapons to the beasts among us?

Like what? Before you go one step further, you need to outline those principles, because I don’t know that you’ll find them to be nearly as universal as you imagine them to be.

Did they? The Observatories failed, became visible, and started falling apart at roughly the same time that the Jove Empire went silent. The Drifters appearance seems to be a result of the Jove silence, not the cause of the Observatories’ failure.

You say the Drifters are ‘something quite different’… where’s your evidence? Oh, but then you admit, ‘We don’t even know if Drifters represent the Sleeper civilization’. But you’re more than willing to say that ‘everyone knows that the Sleeper civilization has been pretty extinct, and we are yet to come in contact with a representative of the civilization’. But… we don’t know if the Drifters are representatives of that civilization, telling us pointedly to go the hell away. So which is it? Does everyone ‘know’ that the Sleepers are extinct, or have we as yet determined neither a)whether their infomorphs continue to exist in the massive structures ARC is planning to violently invade, nor b)if we have indeed met flesh and blood representatives of that civilization in the form of the Drifters.

Here’s what we do know:

The Sleepers have existed in Anoikis since before we got there, and while they have offered us no direct communication, we have met representatives they chose to leave us—their defensive drones. Those representatives have demonstrated a desire for us to stay away from their structures, and to not pillage their chemical and mineral resources.

Are they dead? Not to our knowledge. You yourself have referenced the virtual environments we’ve discovered. Nor do we know that they either want or need our ‘help’. The only desire we can cite any evidence for is that we not be there. That includes mining, as Sleeper defensive drones populate mineral and gas deposits, as well.

You talk of ‘freeminded explorers’… tell me, what are the explorers doing in Anoikis? Cataloging planets? Most people who call themselves ‘explorers’ are… plundering. Relic sites. Data caches. Mineral deposits. Gas formations. All of them defended by Sleeper drones. What’s your definition of ‘explorer’ that doesn’t include ‘plunder oriented scoundrels’?

It is, of course, impossible to prove the non-existence of living Sleepers, even if there are none. It’s like proving there are no unicorns. You can’t see everywhere, so maybe they’re where you’re not looking right now. But it’s now been just over nine years since we first gained entry into Anoikis. Nine. Not even a decade in, and you’re willing to say we’ve looked everywhere? We’ve found it all? We just gained access to over a hundred new star systems after five years in Anoikis, and we know for a fact that we haven’t found the systems where the Drifters are manufacturing their hulls.

If we go by the old Amarr calendar (which I am using here because of the staggeringly high number it indicates, not because I give it primacy over any other… I just don’t know what the old Gallente or Caldari calendars went to, and our own is hopelessly entangled with that of the Amarr), this is currently the year 23356.

Twenty-three thousand, three hundred fifty-six.

And we’ve been rooting around in someone else’s quarters in Anoikis for nine.

You really think nine years is enough to do a comprehensive search of space for a civilization that, as we know the Jove and Drifters have both demonstrated, could almost certainly generate precise, targeted wormholes to travel between systems without New Eden-style stargates?

We can’t even find all of our own crap that gets left behind in Anoikis, and we knew where we left it. But hey! Nine whole years! Surely, we’ve found all the stuff in there that could’ve gotten in during the ten thousand years our various cultures were getting our acts together and getting back into space, right?

5 Likes

The only good is knowledge, the only evil is ignorance, Miss Arrendis as a famous quote goes.

You accuse us of being naive and arrogant when its so easy to say the same about your point of view as well. But I won’t because differing viewpoints are bound by design to clash, as its evident, what we aim with Rhea to be incompatible with your rationale. A rationale that is confined and focused only on the negatives.

So in the spirit of exchanging personal opinions…

In the end of it Miss Arrendis, Rhea is an effort to pursuit knowledge and expand our understanding over something that is having an impact to New Eden. I wish you were right in everything you said. I truly do, it would make things so much easier and simpler. And yet it never is, for you are thinking based on the behaviors which resulted into the situation we are into right now. And as another famous quote goes, none can solve a problem with the same thinking that was used when creating it.

In fact, your whole argumentative line of your latest reply is exactly a proof(one of many) of why an Initiative such as Rhea is needed. In hoping to avoiding seeing you making a plunder of twisting my words yet again, mind you, that ‘such as’ doesn’t mean ‘only just’.

Rhea hasn’t even launched yet. It will signal a long journey, as I have said in my previous answer to you. It will make us readjust, it will frustrate us, it will push us to our boundaries, for that I have no doubt. But in the end it will all worth it. For you are wrong, there are beasts amongsts us but not all of us are beasts. Not all are to be trusted but some of us are to be trusted despite how nobody is to be perfect.

And to sarcastically end this by citing another famous quote, despite how you may think of us arrogant and naive, it is not us who are ‘too much accustomed to a single cause that which is the product of several, and the majority of controversies come from that (insistence).’

I hope you will not sit idle in these magnificent times we are experiencing. I hope,even in secret, you too try to find some solution, some evidence, some answer to all these that our Initiative, alongside those who have declared interest, publicly and privately, is aiming in coming closer. If you do, I look forward for the day we sit down and compare notes. If you dont and you have given up, like many have, then know that this serves as another point for us to try harder.

For even if we are wrong we aren’t persistent to self delusion and ignorance, for those are certain ways to harm.

1 Like

It’s a wonderful quote, but being a good quote doesn’t make it true. Let’s say the information you seek is made public, and causes mass panic that results in billions or trillions of deaths among baseliners across the cluster. Are you still going to claim that’s ‘good’ because, after all, your knowledge was increased, and all those people dying needlessly isn’t an evil?

2 Likes

As the progress towards the Rhea Initiative’s launch is coming closer and closer, and now that adjustments have been made to our assets and personnel both in baselining level and capsuleer, I would like to reveal on some of the new understandings that are hypothesized, or even understood, by our researchers. The bandwidth of the data that are being processed from S-ICH are quite overwhelming and we are doing our utmost best to elevate our capacities; thus time and effort will be key into this but I have faith into our organization to be ready for the day Rhea Initiative is launched and we can have more capsuleers assist us.

Please let it be noted that this simply serves as the hypothesis of our scientist and R&D teams and does not in any manner considered a fully conclusive research nor is seen by us as an imposing reality of the state of affairs. There is more data that is being analyzed and this is still an ongoing situation.

I will skip the easily understood parts that are expected from contemporary fellow researchers to have uncovered the basic content of each piece of the known(as of today) streams.

AFN3 datastream

There was a capsuleer ship which was destroyed as its hypothesized. "Ejection of the augmented command nucleus was observed and the foreign narodnya within subjected to mandated extirpation." could mean that the capsule was captured and the contents of it examined.

DAV1 datastream

It is hypothesized that there is something the equivalent of a rogue drone.The Svarog Clade are hypothesized to be hostile/aggressive to them.

DAV2 datastream

Veles Clade seem to be disagreeing with the Svarog Clade about these rogue drones, or to be more precise, deviant automata. They might even be able to become redeemed

DAV3 datastream

Another part of the Collective cant decide on the deviant automata.

HFN datastreams

As for the HFN datastreams; we hypothesize that the so called hivelinked foreign narodnya are either Sansha or Drifters. In fact S-ICH leans towards Drifters but of course we are still at the early stages and we are working on more data as we speak in our various facilities. Whatever the case might be however HFN2 and HFN3 datastreams we hypothesized to be revealing that something that has access to the Collective’s space is capable of corrupting vessels and pylons respectively and that this is a way upon which the Collective seems to be losing some fights to the enemy.

4 Likes

May I have a TlDr on whats going on? Near wore a hole in my phone screen scrolling.

1 Like

Actually it means the capsule and pilot were destroyed, as mandated by protocol.

1 Like

In medicinal terms surgical extirpation is a type of what could be labeled as an invasive surgical procedure. The wording is really particular in this one.

Usually to the rest of the data streams, it’s ‘poshlost’ extirpation. While only on the datastream, AFN3, and the HFN’s the word extirpation is carried differently.

Still as I have said, it is a hypothesis at this stage.

2 Likes

In medicinal terms surgical extirpation is a type of invasive surgical procedure… to remove organs or tumors. It’s surgical removal, or eradication, which is what extirpation means in every other context, too.

2 Likes

It is always gratifying to see new capsuleer organizations who aspire to help build a more enlightened future for humanity. New Eden is plagued by empyrean cynicism.

I hope this Initiative succeeds, and I am glad offer my support in whatever form would be helpful.

4 Likes

I do agree that the ones that go to Anoikis with ideas that differ from mere plundering, are, in fact, individuals, rather than a group, with a few exceptions. There have been efforts to map the Anoikis systems, and finding any clues about the so called Drifter systems. In fact the SOE has established exploration fleets there. What is obvious about the exploration technology that we - capsuleers - have at our disposal, is that we are only capable of breaching various objects and, well, plundering. Yes, we do have tech that helps us find things in space, but when we get there, there is not much we can do, cause we are limited by that tech that we got available.

I am willing to change that by bringing some prototype tech, that I have been working on for quite some time. Announcement will follow.

I find your sarcasm out of place. I never said that we have discovered all we need to know about Sleepers, Drifters and the likes. I merely stated what we know so far.

Will attempt to answer your other questions later on, as we are busy with our operations.

These days I am focused on the exploration tech that I will present.

And thank you for bringing these points. They definitely need to be discussed for the sake of clarity.

3 Likes

We from Puffin Squads support this initiative… \o/

3 Likes

Interesting, happy to watch progress and see where it goes.

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay. I had some personal things to settle.

Here is the presented technology, as promised.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.