[S-II] Floseswin Humanitarian effort

My point was not that Vily will come after you, but Vily isn’t going to stop her attack on DeadCo to come and defend you from Pandemic Legion.

Sorn Interstellar Industries is glad to announce that all refugees have been moved from our flagship to our new structure, it has been a long and challenging process as some of the wounded has sustained to much damage for normal means of long-warp transport.

Small infighting has sadly occurred between a small group of Amarrian and Minmatar refuges, the fighting has luckily been settled by moving the groups apart. Aside from the previously named incident, moral been high after more doctors dispatched from Lady Lasairiona Raske arrived earlier today. As well as a large shipment from Ms. Hikari Kiwasato consisting of 3000 blankets and 600 new sets of clothing as well as 11 vehicles from the 1st Achuran Volunteer Engineering Company that have been deployed planetside to aid the S-II personal still working to find and help refugees

5 Likes

Ms. Blackfire, would you care to explain why a humanitarian aid station is allowing the combatants of one side of the conflict to tether, dock and base in it?

That is quite simple really, I don’t trust you, or many of the Sarum fanatics messing around in the system to behave on my station, everyone else is welcome onboard… people simply have to ask

1 Like

That’s an odd way to say you are using humanitarian efforts as a guise and refugees as human shields for your military logistics operation aiding the Minmatar retain control of the system.

1 Like

Not really my Lord just because my doors are close to you doesn’t mean it closed to others. if you really are so doubtful of my words I’ll allow Lord Onzo on board to check for himself, even give him the grand tour

It does not matter. A truly neutral and humanitarian operation would allow access to NO combatants of any sort, Minmatar, Amarr, or even neutral pirates.

You are purposefully aiding the Minmatar in a capacity that facilitates their ability to wage war. Your actions are plainly transparent.

Your citadel is a valid military target, and you are inhumanly irresponsible and abjectly stupid to have done this.

1 Like

So again people turns to name calling, even after I give you a general offer for a peaceful solution

And for heavens sake if you really want to be an ass about it, I’ll let you wander around my station just don’t come to me then someone punch you the face for what you and ours have done planetside

1 Like

And I have offered one: shut down your port to all capsuleers, including yourself as you are an active combatant.

Actual aid stations do not house soldiers SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS REASON.

1 Like

I don’t really got a boat in this wheelhouse, but I’d say that you lot got a big ego trying to force your whims on this lady. She’s trying to do some good while you bastards are stirring up trouble on that planet.

1 Like

I think you are missing the point I have not participated in any fighting around the space since this announcement was made as that would break the very reason for this announcement, as you so bluntly said yourself I can’t be an active combatant while still offering my doors to the ones in need.

so to cut it clear for you S-II reason for being here has changed to taking care of the people, as the Minmatar forces are clearly able to handle it themself. And S-II won’t do any fighting in space unless provoked

4 Likes

Then let it be known here on this open forum that Sorn Interstellar Industries opens its ports to all for the next 48 hours, to show we have nothing to hide. and should the good Lord want a personal tour around the station then I would happily lend him, my personal guards, hell I would even give it myself.

2 Likes

It’s not about hiding anything, it’s about providing material aid to the people trying to kill one another here.

How are you this daft? You are now a target for both sides.

1 Like

No she is not.

We don’t kill civilian freeports.

3 Likes

Because you use them as staging points, putting everyone there in danger! You are essentially admitting to using human shields!

1 Like

The Amarr must be dizzy from all the spinning lately.

4 Likes

How is it spin to state the basic rules of engagement in a normal combat scenario?

1 Like

Which rules of engagement, yours, or everyone else’s?

The normal ones that state people with weapons are valid targets, even if they are purposely in the vicinity of civilians to shield themselves from retaliation?

You know, the ones EVERY MODERN MILITARY FOLLOWS?

2 Likes