Safety wrap?

Long, long time ago, I lived in null. Then, I took a break from EVE. Meanwhile, my old corp must have relocated, or otherwise lost the sov. Now, I can see ‘Safety wraps’ at several stations. It turns out, however,e cannot access the Safety wrap located at those stations, even I travel there in person. I can see it in Personal Assets, I can see its contents, and I even appear to be able to click, hold, and drag its contents. However, I can’t physically retrieve the contents, and I’m not being asked to pay the transfer fee. I also have other Safety wraps at other stations, and assume that they may reveal the same problem.
Any solution?

Be in station, open the wrap, drag the content in your station hangar, should work.

Did you miss this part?

cannot access the Safety wrap located at those stations, even I travel there in person.

@Szpoti create a bug report at F12

No, but I didn’t read that he tried this. It doesn’t work with anything else like ship hangar. Also just dragging does nothing. You need to drop in station hangar plain, no container, etc. Also not the wrap, but the contents. Maybe in steps and not everything at once, start with one item to test, etc.

Ok, so while you’re not docked at the Station with the Asset Safety Container you can view it’s content in the Search-Tab of your Personal Assets Window (alt-t). In the All Items-Tab you can only see the Container but not it’s Content.

Once docked at the Station with the Asset Safety Container, open your Inventory (alt-c). The Asset Container should appear in the left pane of your Inventory Window under Asset Deliveries.

From there you should be able to drag the Items into your Item- or Ship-Hangar and you get prompted for the Price.

1 Like

Yes, it worked! I, of course, stupidly, was trying to access the wrap from the Personal Assets Window, not from the Inventory Window. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.