Same station "CITADEL CLONES" needs to apply to all stations, NPC and PLAYER owned

nope, just nope

Everyone who already has access to the “No Cooldown, Same Station Jump Clones” does not want to make it easier for others to have access to the same advantage.

I don’t think this is something essential to the existence of Structures … Nor do I think it would be negative if this were possible on NPC Stations … There is such an excess of Citadels and other structures in the game that CCP has even made changes to facilitate and encourage their destruction.

I think Big Corps already have too many advantages that are not accessible to Small Groups … Excess advantages for Big Corps end up tipping too much the balance in their favor … Making it very difficult for Small Groups to develop … What ends up happening is that instead of encouraging competition we are encouraging consolidation, concentration, stagnation.

I think reducing barriers to accessing these advantages that are almost exclusive of large corporations is a positive thing.

2 Likes

Look if they implemented this… the idiots with multiple clones (like myself) with implants for different ship types will instantly benefit.

Sleep well. Perhaps a good night sleep will make you come up with some argument or any argument even.

excactly

so you are in favor then?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.