SARO investigation at Mikramurka?

If they somehow have a jurisdiction claim, and aren’t causing any incidents, this does not require intervention.

1 Like

At this point I believe that it’s merited to ask if there’s an intersection here between SARO involvement in Mikramurka and the recent announcement that the RSS task force modeled after SARO Red Troop will be hosted there.

It seems fairly likely to me that SARO’s “investigation team” arrived at an incredibly convenient time if they were hoping to aid the RSS in establishing their own homegrown anti-subversion, anti-warclone task force.

That leads to several questions if true, but without a clear answer all I can do is caution those Matari that share our skepticism of the RSS as well as Khumatar Allek Berialsh to keep a short leash on them and watch the RSS very very closely.

With respect, SARO is more than Red Troop. Not absolutely everything is about warclones. I probably do not have to remind people we just had a Deathglow attack in Sundsele, the details of which case still go largely undiscovered, while rogue warclones are not a typical Mikramurka problem.

Caution is always good when dealing with outsiders, of course. SARO jurisdiction has been justly questioned, and answers are still partly pending. However, for us to reject aid in solving a case against a common enemy because anti-Republic warclones had trouble with another unit of SARO in Molden Heath is a ludicrous suggestion.

Fact is also that Republic forces have fought and will fight warclones. They should be trained for it when they do, and such training is not in itself some kind of a nefarious plot. Mikramurka steppes are an excellent region for such operations and indeed traditionally hold many training facilities for eg cold weather exercises.

While especially on Skarkon I do wish people would stop pointing their guns at anyone else but Svarog, and have some hopes of that actually happening - what we have here is a warclone involved in fighting tribal forces before suggesting we should speak against our soldiers being prepared for those fights. It does not sound quite fair to me.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.