Saving a freighter in Uedama with one ship

Fredrick Vonhole - the man, the myth, the legend.

2 Likes

Nah bro. Youā€™re talking to a lifetime Python fan amongst a lot of other British things.

Its just cringe.

Thereā€™s a reason why no one is laughing bro.

1 Like

My apologies, I didnā€™t realise we had a lifetime Python fan in our midst. If someone like you didnā€™t find one of the jokes funny, Iā€™d say itā€™s about time we delete the site.

2 Likes

As I said, you can do whatever you want. But youā€™ll just keep falling flat and have no buy in.

Python you arenā€™t bro :smiley:

Also, your friend is the one trying to claim lost in translation. However, it just isnā€™t the case.

It isnā€™t funny mate, its just cringe. You should actually be paying me for boosting this thread cause without me in here generating this content for yaā€™ll, youā€™d have no more engagement on this post :smiley:

2 Likes

You sound like someone else now, keep in the Gix character please

It is always me. All snark aside tho, you need to get your house in order.

Figure out your RP doctrine and stick to it, or donā€™t.

But if ya donā€™t, donā€™t expect people to play along.

Past couple of days yaā€™ll been looking real cringe. You want to correct that sooner rather than later.

Cut them some slack. Anti ganking has always been cringe. These guys are sticking to the brand.

1 Like

You like that word right now ā€œcringeā€ itā€™s been popping up a lot .

Thxs for your concern about our activities and actions, but like I said nothingā€™s changed criminals and gankers will be hunted. Itā€™s what weā€™re always doing , except at coffee and doughnut breakā€™s.:doughnut::coffee:

I do feel that The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks , taking a line out of Shakespeare and we all know what that means.

Not really. I blap people I wanna blap. Always have.

I mean you donā€™t gotta listen. Its just advice after all.

The problem is you are attempting to RP a moral high ground, but your in-game and internet actions are saying other wise.

That is what is generating the conflict for yaā€™ll.

Kowalski !

I think the real question that needs to be answered here isā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Can you hit F1 with the bulge? And if so is that an exploit? CCP need to weigh in on this

We changed things around and removed the F1 key

Like our notepad trick but the above is secret so no F1 for us

1 Like

5 Likes

Love it haha

1 Like

meep -

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.