Say no to AFK ‘activities’ and bring balance to the cloak!

Just so I am completely clear. I do not think cloaky camping is a problem. I do not think it is cheating. I do believe it is a valid gameplay style and a highly effective form of psychological warfare. However, I do think AFK cloaky camping is a problem through the effective exploitation of an imbalanced mechanic; the perpetual input free cloak. I contend that it receive the same consideration and attention that many AFK ‘activities’ have as of late.

I had a reddit post on this subject which generated a lot of comments and discussion and has compelled me to take up the cause of bringing balance to the cloak. Not because I hate scarebears, or because I favor carebears, but because I am both, but favor neither. To quote Star Wars “Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and Bogan. The light and the dark. I’m the one in the middle. The Bendu.

2 Likes

Don’t spam multiple threads, please.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/say-no-to-afk-activities-and-bring-balance-to-the-cloak/283657

1 Like

My bad. Was it the link that got my post flagged? I was trying to avoid copying the whole reddit post, but I suppose I should have if that’s what did it. I wasn’t trying to self-promote, but I understand it could be interpreted that way. Thank you for the feedback.

No.
The thing that got you flagged was posting a thread about AFK cloaky camping outside of the main thread.

Please throw your garbage ideas into the proper trash bin and do your part to keep our forums clean!

2 Likes

Thanks for the condescension. I appreciate the salt.

1 Like

Thanks for putting in the effort to keep our forums clean!

2 Likes

So you want black ops to be remove.? Cloaky campers are patiently waiting there for a target. They are not their making tons of isk. AFK mining and ratting are just lazy way to make tons of isks. Cloaky campers can’t target or do anything if the are away from the keyboard except if they are bots. I lot of crying bears because their way of making isks is reduced. You don’t want to adapt in an always evolving game do you?

1 Like

Since you’ve been directed to the correct thread, I’ll close this one for you and let you post it there. Thank you.