Scarcitiy is making you headaches? Eve is dying? => find your solution here!

Hi everyone,

you are one of those who are finding that scarcity is ruining your EVE play?
you find that eve is dying?

Try out something new! Join Minmatar Milita Faction Warfare and earn a fortune!
Help farming plexes, get crazy amounts of LP, trade LPs for faction modules and ship. No issues with current scarcity, no issues with lack of content…

JOIN NOW!
GET RICH, DO SOMETHING GOOD, LIBERATE SLAVES FROM THE SLAVERS!

8 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Join Now For Freedom

2 Likes

f51

this topic is corrupt
dont listem to this guys kids , they want bad thing for you

1 Like

Sure, have fun being Dick Workers & co’s playthings, always all cramped up a couple systems away …

pukes

Not sure what you are even talking about… haven’t seen Dock Workers being active and even if they would be, why should this bother me?

Anything that this, do you have any constructive contribution you can share with us?

4 Likes

Oh, have they been driven out of game too ?

LOL, maybe. If so, would this be good new for you?

Well I sure have been trying to look at this whole thing from all angles the last few days …

Not sure yet, but that might actually be good news yes.

1 Like

I have over 6 million loyalty points. I can get tier 5. Dont piss me off

Funny story, I was trying to pass with a nereus thru low sec, zero fit in my alt. I knew they were gate camping but I jumped, the moment I jumped a BS jumped just behind me. I said to myself, now I’m screwed, even if they aren’t gate camping, this BS will kill me.

I hold the cloak and the BS uncloaked before me, he shot at the DW in the gate and I thought to myself, MAYBE. I pressed jump and the most incredible 4 seconds of my EVE life just happened, both warped out and my nereus just moved on.

That moment, the little respect I had for low sec campers reached null.

Cool story huh?

Now, on topic. I’m not gonna join, you forgot to say “WE WANT YOU”. I feel unwanted.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.