Secrets Of The Abyss - Event Feedback Thread

Bird is the word.

When you are on each specific task, you can open the Agency’s Live Event page and see what rewards are provided by each challenge. The icons will be on the challenge cards. If the card does not have a “loot” reward icon, then it does not give any items.

For example:
1x awarded for completing Tier 2
1x awarded for completing Tier 4

It will repeat only if you complete it. We keep a close eye on what ship fits and skill points are required to complete each tier.

There is a way to obtain these. I have verified that it is working.

I voiced the same concern but development is a team effort and I am not a dictator in regards to my designs. If this keeps coming up, I’ll keep pushing to change this.

Correct.

Due to how the system handles challenges, this is just the nature of the beast. We put in place certain checks that are supposed to prevent duplicates, but there is also a failsafe which is triggering that should not be.

We’re actually designing a different system for selecting challenges. This will reduce the chance for duplicates, but will also give us a lot more control over what challenge is selected in general.

The reason we want to do the change is to make it so that challenges can be grouped together, either by profession (mining, combat, production, etc) or by difficulty (group 1 challenges are very difficult, group 2 challenges are easy and highly repeatable). We’re still in talks about it, but as a side effect it will only give out duplicates if we allow it.

This is the newest bug on our radar and we’ve been working to try to get this one resolved. It’s been hard to repro but I think I know what went wrong here. If I understand correctly it should only occur if you complete or have completed the Tier 5 challenge. We might have a fix for this coming soon.

Not part of the event. Not sure what to tell you there.

1 Like