Secrets Of The Abyss - Event Feedback Thread

Just reloged: the agency is working now, but it showes in my case, that I had already 830 points. Without run any site yet. And of course without getting the reward up to the 830 points. Now I dont want to do any Abyssal site unless the points are reset, because the real points might be reset too…

1 Like

CCP start acting like you are a global multimillion dollar corporation that has been around almost 2 decades and not some college students coding in their dorm room.

Outsource your QA if you can’t handle/manage/figure it out yourself.

It is like this year in, year out. Across all teams and projects and locations.

Ccp fix your process and ■■■■.
It must be embarrassing

1 Like

We are aware of the issue with the points and we are currently trying to come up with a fix with the least negative impact.

1 Like

Just tried out 6 different pilots.

Some get an Aura/new Combat paths/tutorial popup, some do not.

Some have Agency Abyss points (but no unlocks), some do not.

Anyone who has Agency Abyss points has no rewards from them.

I’ll pass.

1 Like

What a mess… :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Folks,
Calm down and please give the developers a break. They are aware of the issues and they are working on it. Once they figure everything out, we will enjoy and have a great Abyssal experience. There are still plenty of days left for the event.

Fly safe!

6 Likes

Agreed. This game has plenty to offer, so everyone go do what you would normally do, and please be patient. The devs ain’t gonna leave us hanging. Anyway, all fly safe and enjoy the game. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I made some abyss. It showed at first I had 800 points (lol) but then after a few more I got the first reward.

This is most likely a graphical issue.

1 Like

have been running sites and received the Cerebral Accelerator, but have not received 2x Mutaplasmid Repositories for mission rewards.

Please check this.

How? Please tell…

Same problem here, would be great if we could get some info on the matter and if we should issue a ticket.

1 Like

Cerebral Accelerators are given as a reward for the 2nd and 4th stages of the ‘Delve into the Abyss’ task (that is for the completing of the Tier 2 and Tier 4 Abyss respectively). They’re not listed in the Event progress bar.

1 Like

i know how you feel. i can use my points not sure if we will louse them. so should we not do them

I just logged on and now ALL my points have gone, all the sites I ran, all for nothing.

Lel, all my points are gone. I got to 220 points and now it’s all gone.

Ah, thanks, so I need to do a Tier 2 Abyss - that isn’t likely to happen…

Can’t even get credit for my points, what fun

my bad then. Did not notice.

des

1 Like

Overheat the Ree-Em Ward Amplifiers