Security Status up to 5 - fast ways

As far as I understand, the Security Status Bonus is for the Militia, not the Pirates.

Edit:

Suppression

Stage 1

• Increased bounties from NPCs 5% total bonus.
  • Increased security status gains from NPCs 5% total bonus.

If you like exploration, go hunt Clone Soldiers. They give an extraordinary SecStatus boost and their tags are pretty valuable. The lonely LowSec systems of Aridia for example work pretty well. Change System after each kill.

Probably won’t be able to do that in a Pacifier, because they web, neut and tank pretty well in the 0.2 and 0.1 systems, an Enforcer can do it. T3 Cruiser is probably the better choice, even if you don’t get the +10% security status increase, because you simply do a lot more DPS and also can move cloaked. If I had to choose, I’d take the Loki: free damage choice so the type of NPCs in the region doesn’t matter, LongRange Web for better application and defensive purposes, nice shieldtank possible to fit high DPS in the lows.

I already found them in belts in the low sec, which was absolutely pointless in a jackdaw.

Thats why you don’t use a Jackdaw, but a T3C.

Sure, just that i will not skill Cruisers only for getting my security status up.

OK, I just joined FW to take a look at this, according to EvE Uni I should now get a bonus for increasing security status in certain systems:

“Suppression
As suppression goes up, stargates and stations will start to feature police drones and “bobs” [1].

Stage 1
Increased bounties from NPCs 5% total bonus.
Increased security status gains from NPCs 5% total bonus."

Source: Corruption and Suppression - EVE University Wiki

So what does that do for me as a FW pilot?
I’m offered missions against Gallente as a Caldari FW pilot, so I can’t create security status gain because they have to be pirates. Furthermore, I have to be lucky and get a mission in the right system to even be able to use this bonus.

The only point I see in this new mechanic at the moment is to lure noobs into enemy systems full of pirates for anomalies or belt ratting. Can you seriously work on your sec status with this? Maybe I should start a separate thread for this mechanic in the FW forum…

Why can’t you handle them in a Jackdaw? I solo even the hardest ones in 0.1 systems in a Flycatcher.

[Flycatcher, GTID Sekhmet]
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System

Coreli A-Type 5MN Microwarpdrive
Missile Guidance Computer II
Missile Guidance Computer II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender

Light Missile Launcher II
Salvager II

Small Warhead Calefaction Catalyst II
Small Core Defense Field Extender II

Missile Range Script x2
Missile Precision Script x2
Scourge Fury Light Missile x15928

It should be even easier in a Jackdaw.

Interesting, they really did a lot of damage. I use a similar Sniperfit

Have you trained up the Social skill - Fast Talk?

Skill at interacting with Concord. 5% Bonus to effective security rating increase.

Best if you train up level 5…

1 Like

I think I’ll just fly LV4 missions, that’s the easiest way to get to security status 5.

The Praxis doesn’t require any skills and because of the torpedoes for the Hound i have Heavy Missiles on 3. This means I can fly a Praxis with Rapid Heavy Missile Launchers for LV4 and rat up my sec status.

He won’t

OK, you just gave me an idea, as a Prober I’m now making a role play out of it: Of course I need a good standing with the Servant Sisters of EvE.

grab a frigate with a target painter, 5mn, and long lock range, and go to the high sec incursion area. Look for the HQ system. enter sites called True Power Provisional Headquarters after a fleet has already entered and follow them to the final room, where you will target paint the giant spiky tower thing. You can do the same in True Creations Research Center; it is even more dangerous and will piss off the fleets you are following but faster becuase the spiky tower is in the first room.

Remember only enter the site after a fleet has gone in and gtfo as soon as your mission is complete.

Good luck

Sounds good in theory, but how often do these anomalies appear? I’ve waited there longer now and none of these anomalies have appeared. It’s not worth flying there or waiting there if you can only do it a few times a day.

I’m flying LV4 Missions for SoE now if anyone wants to join in: You can have all salvage, i just need the sec status gain.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.