Selling myself *SOLD*

Skill extractor 361mil
Skill injector 812mil

1mil exp = 2 x (812 -361) = 902

82mil exp - 5 = 77 x 902mil = 69.4

Billion same as what someone offered you but then you dont have a 5mil sp char you can sell for an aditional 5billion - 3 for char transfer.

What you can do is extract skills and leave enough to fly a tengu really well, if you mix that with your standing’s and since the char will be specialized you will be able to sell it for a bit more than the sp you left in it, so let’s say you left 10mil sp perfect tengu pilot you could sell it for 10-11bil then you would have 72mil sp to extract which is 72 x 902mil = 65bil

65bil + 10bil = 75bil, 6 bil more than people are offering you, and if they buy it they will do this more than likely :].

2 x (I-E) will retreat to around 875 or so over the next few days. PLEX sales tend to temporarily drive the factor up, as E, which is a function of PLEX, comes down and I, as a result of increased demand from the infusion of ISK brought in by the promotion, goes up.

Err… better sell your toon fast!

I’ll match the 69 billion if Tix doesn’t want it. Good for the day only.

1 Like

Maizie Ill take the 69 bill thanks

1 Like

Sending now!

1 Like

do you have the account you want the pilot transferred to

1 Like

Account sent by mail. Thanks, Captain!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.