So, after 4 weeks players will get flagged…
CCP said that they are going to update EULA on Newbie Griefing, so farming content in Exordium will be agains EULA for these “veterans”. But players will be able to visit this region and interact positively.
You’ll be able to: seed the market, recruit for corps, chat and teach, set your base of operations there (I assume), travel, etc.
But CCP communicated pretty clearly (I feel), that this region will be meant for newbs. Most materials won’t be available there, so I doubt that there will be any lvl 4 missions available there, for example. That region is intentionally designed to be a poor region, with little to do + farming there for veteran players is against EULA.
I bet that some players will set their base of operations from there, but if they want to do lvl4’s, they’ll have to exit Exordium… Trough Yulai chokepoint. And as I gather, evereyone older than 30 days will be “fair game”. If I was a ganker, I’d be moving my catalists to Yulai during the next month.
But then again… Most players, who are rational enough, won’t stay there, I feel. The lure of safety sounds attractive, untill you consider that whole traffic and materials have to move trough that choke point. So you either stay and run lvl 1 missions indefinitely, or always move trough Yulai (which could be perma-gatecamped) or just go somehwere else entirely.
And veterans are allowed to enter, so they could recruit and teach the newbs, basically.
