Yup, that’s all called Research and Development XD
but why? you can’t afford your own ships?
I am fairly certain, Mike does what he does to assist new players, not leeching old players. This does not look good on you.
infact, i find it quite disgusting.
I took what she said as meaning she still visits the career agents to get free ships, not that she was getting ships from Mike’s MSB. Maybe that’s a charitable interpretation, but I wouldn’t want to jump to conclusions without further details.
The question remains: why would a 3 year old char visit career agents to get some free frigates and destroyers? At this age, income sources should be available that print multiple million ISK per hour, making such trips to the carreer centers a total waste.
I don’t disagree. I’m just saying there’s a moral leap from exploiting game mechanics to exploiting the MSB, and maybe further details are needed.
Yeah sure, my reply was more in general, not arguing what you said. Sorry if that was not clear.
“X” marks the spot? It is just looks like another Pochven to me. I ran some Pochven when I started as a rookie. I suppose it is great to see more systems being added, but since I am no longer a rookie, can I still visit? If not, it might as well be hot air. I suppose we wait and see.
Because I like doing the missions in the career centers for the free ships. You get 2 free ventures, 1 destroyer, and several other ships from the 5 career agents. Why would turn down a free ship for doing some missions?
Have fun!
Because you can make like 20x the value by doing other things in the same time and just buy all those ships and still have 19x the value left over?
“If it’s not meant for me specifically, who the hell cares?” ![]()
A certain percentage of population views goods and money as two separate entities. Additionally, since they are not feeling a direct connection between the two, getting free goods (even if it requires more time and effort than getting more money) triggers a dopamine release that produces a sense of accomplishment.
I’m not saying he’s like that, but that type of people exist and are pretty common. At the end of the day, profitability in the game is not that important. What’s important is to enjoy the game your way.
I don’t argue that. But he asked “why” and I answered. Some people have of course their very own ideas of what they want to do in the game and they are free to do so. It’s probably just not that good of an advice in general.
Absolutely freakin not! Profit above all, even friendship!
I don’t want to sound racist, but are you, by any chance, a Ferengi? ![]()
How DARE you. now rub my lobes.

Attention and free stuff. Mike doesn’t really help actual newbies for the most part as they simply don’t read local chat and very often don’t actively read rookie channel so they don’t know what he’s doing.
It’s mostly vets and altspretendingtobenewbies begging for his stuff and attention.
I assume a mix of all three. I long ago stopped worrying about who was whose alt. Was not worth the stress. And, oddly, some of the vets who ‘test’ me with alts wind up being supporters of the Bus, come November.
m
Exactly. I am sure there are players here who will want to generate new accounts, adding more bloat to their game. I personally am a Zen minimalist. I don’t care to have 50 accounts on any game, even when they allow it. I understand the concept here, 3 characters per account keeps you from making one account with 30 omegas on it. Unless they have milk chocolate fudge and dancing girls in the Exordium region, I won’t be making up a new account just for the new player experience.
By the way, Exordium mean prologue or overture. Which is something before the show. I would hate to start a movie and while watching the first half find out the creators did a last minute edit and want me to watch it from the start. I can do that on YouTube.
Thanks again for the look at the map!
You are attacking a personal friend of mine with misinformation. She is a nice old lady who I happen to invited to play this game. I am just saying “Look before you leap to conclusions.”. Your postings seem to be both hostile and on the offensive side, and not just this thread.
She is not speaking of Mike’s handouts, but the rewards from the career school missions. I happen to know she has even contributed to the MSB program. She doesn’t even play this game often, when I visit her, she is normally on Black Desert or Guild Wars. We both played Star Trek together years ago, but science fiction is not her style, she plays here because we are good friends.
You see, Hatch got it. You were too busy belittling her employment to bother reading her biography.
