September Release - Known Issues

Thanks! We’ve been investigating this internally I’ve added the details of this to the known issues.

1 Like

“Black Ops Battleships” is what they are saying and intend. This creates some interesting gameplay options for the industrial cyno; most of the time a Jump Freighter will come out of it - but sometimes, well, “nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.” - Monty Python reference.

2 Likes

Hi CCP Lebowski, I hope you can listen to us and not as CPP FALCON does. About 50% (3 months ago we were about 35k and now about 15k) of eve’s players are gone, I didn’t enter 3 weeks ago and of my 78 friends, they only connect 4. The blackout is killing the game of a absurd form and although everyone complains it seems as if they are not listening to us. Please solve this quickly or at least express what is happening and look for a solution.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback.

While I’m not working directly on the blackout changes I know that its effects continue to be monitored by the development team. Your feedback is heard. :heart:

5 Likes

Dont listen to them Lebowski, ive got folks i have not seen since around 2007 - 2008 suddenly logging back on because of the changes, blackout is goin great, keep up the good work.

8 Likes

I thought we were getting the skins for the EVE Aether Wars Phase Two in the September update?

2 Likes

In the Incursion tab of the Journal the Type for the emerging conduits is shown as

“EVE/UI/Rewards/GroupRewars:551401”

That is probably not the finished article.

This isn’t supposed to be a blackout thread, but maybe the net player gain of the blackout, once botting ‘losses’ are subtracted, (nobody misses those) is zero? I know people have left in frustration, and others have clearly joined, because of it. Only CCP and future financial statements can tell us for sure. I expect CCP will modify the ‘blackout’ in some way, if it causes too much subscriber loss. For example, a random region “rolling blackout,” a week here, a week there.

1 Like

Drifter wormholes show K-space nebulas.

No sure if this been post before or related to this patch but today with out changing anything my DPS are half what they used to be on a battle ship ( Machariel )_… cant even kill rats on a lvl 2 combat site…

:frowning:

Add avatar exploration and WIS, add more complexity where it really expands gameplay and socialization.

Are the Industrial Cynos supposed to have higher ozone consumption rate of 800 units rather than 500 units? I don’t believe it was on SiSi like that.

Two more bugs: raznaborg wrecks in the new sites can’t be destroyed, and the Talassonite ore vanished from the market.

1 Like

Does that mean they weren’t even visible in space/on overview when on grid with them (such as on the Jita trade hub grid) or not, I wonder…

You may not need to be warned about it, but some newbro who doesn’t know what he’s doing yet does need to be warned, that’s the whole idea. They’ve added some ships to the “dual tank ok” list, I believe, perhaps petition to have the ship in question be added as well. I don’t think they’re going to make a blanket exemption, just a short list of manually-added exemptions.

Methinks you may be reading Black Ops as Covert Ops/CovOps… not to be confused for each other! One cloaky warps, the other does not.

Yeah, what he said. That is an interesting “gameplay option” to consider. :wink:

Perhaps the new module is ignoring the player’s skill level in cyno field theory?

Minor point, In the Emerging Conduits the usual full description isn’t appearing for all ships

Also they really seem to like shooting my wreck long after its been after… well it became a wreck.
I suppose those Triglavians are just really offended at my choice of ship :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Not sure if this is a bug or not but the Emerging Conduits all disappeared after the Launcher Update this morning (~14:00 Server Time), When I’m warping around I see them during the jump transition but they are not in system. I’ve even seen associated Trig ships on D-scan but no Emerging Conduit.

Anomalies, signatures, structure brackets and so on still do not load properly. For the umpteenth month in a row now I have to reload the brackets every time I jump into a system.

Hey, could you please file a bugreport from within the game right after it happens? That would help us a great deal to track down your issue! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trigs on d-scan could be the normal roaming variety. I’m finding the Emerging Conduits may have a long cool down, but then after that cool down may appear more frequently in that system, for some unknown number of Conduits.

Getting the black background after jumping/undocking all the time on all my accounts after multiple relogs. It’s pretty much unplayable right now.

Also if I have this issue I often get the infinity jumping through gates. Always have to relog to fix it.