Server lag?

It feels like the game takes excessive amounts of time to search for an item on the market, log me in to the game, warp me to another star system, let me dock or undock.

Does server lag happen often in this game? Or am I just unlucky for some reason?

I have exactly the same issues since 2019-05-17 16:00. Never had this kind of problem before. Makes the game unplayable. I have no problems with other games or internet in general, so it looks like it’s a CCP problem. I also ran the client network diagnostics and all seemed fine.

I guess it was server overload. Friday night. Lots of folks ready to play instead of boozing. I no longer have this problem. I wonder whether there is another channel to report problems like this.

The server is lagging again… I see rubber banding issues and my weapons don’t respond fast.

It’s properly f*****d up for me. Took 5mins to go through a gate from a system with 1 in it to another with 5… must be TiDi…

I know why this is happening.

Another free pack for Steam users. Many Eve Online players are kind of hell bent on getting ISK and PLEX any way they can. And now CCP gave another pack for free so close on the heels of the previous disaster.
CCP, MAKE IT 90% DISCOUNT NEXT TIME. NOT 100%. YOU ■■■■ UP YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS’ GAMING EXPERIENCE.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.