[Service] [Dead] Code against Ganking - Closed 05/12/22 - Step by Step to a safer Highsec

You guys are really exhilarating.

While here in the thread y all try to defame me as a scammer, ganker and cheater, someone tries to DDOS my server and bruteforce my SSH access.

I will continue my work with a smile on my face, knowing that you are angry about it.

1 Like

Sure, but that don’t means you know how to do it. And that is bad.

Seems more like people poking fun at a snake oil salesman.

I can’t imagine one ganker who cares that you have created a service to point them out. If their flashy reddness in local doesn’t aready do it, one more list isn’t going to save the lazy or AFK (and anyone not lazy or AFK, already doesn’t need a list).

As one of the early responses pointed out:

But you make some wildly impossible claims; and anyone who thinks to actually give you ISK, should be aware that perhaps your snake oil isn’t all it’s being sold as.

What would be far more useful to people would be a list of scouts and loot alts, because their presence in system is a much better early warning of possible trouble.

1 Like

Apparently they care enough to engage in faux white-knighting on the behalf of the community.

Doubly hilarious as this exposes their true care-bear nature.

And as delicious cherry on top try to argue against one of the foundational cornerstones of eve. A free market.

As I remarked earlier in the thread. This is superb content.

I know Jayden Kusion, he would never gank anyone. He just has a bad rap after falling in with a bad crowd. He’s going to school and turning his life around. You owe him reparations and an apology.

2 Likes

According to the Caldari State data privacy act §33 2 in YC33 videos, livestreams and photos are allowed in public space.

Anyway, we are willing to pay Mrs. K. compensation in the form of 10,000k ISK and a brand new Corvette Ibis-Class, should Mrs. K. refrain from further criminal acts.

I see you dont actually have a defense about the fact that your system will do nothing to actually mitigate ganking, or in fact do anything at all.

I have, but i am sick of quoting myself.

I can add a Chatbot for you to my website, answering your same questions again and again and again.

1 Like

Quoting stuff that is already not the answer to the question oddly enough isnt answering the question.

Not much of a sales pitch.

1 Like

@Dracvlad !
How…how…could you?!

Now it is revealed you are just another sociopath murderer? You even participated in blapping a hauler in Niarja! :open_mouth: Oh the pain!

Proof needed, the only gank I did with Dracvlad was in 2010 on a bot.

Shooting a DST which went suspect is not really a gank.

Seems like an admission for me.

According to him in another thread, fighting someone in low or null is also ganking.

Aaaawhat?

Please Quote that for me… I am doing PVP in Null and Lowsec myself?

Check it out in GD. In the thread about Hisec ganking.

Holy ****… Guess you were right

1 Like

Perhaps my definition of a gank is relevant if you want to mention it

Im not going to comment on something that you have made so purposefully vague as to be able to argue about its definition no matter what the other person says, sorry.

Editted to be on-topic: So, what benefit does a gank detector give worth paying for?

That is not a vague definition, it is a well understood gaming definition where you bring overwhelming force to completely obliterate another player so they have no chance to even fight back. That is a gank, simple and easy to understand, well at least I would think it is, but it seems several Eve players don’t seem to understand it, well whatever…