[Service] Third Party - Edwin Niwde

After market pvping for several years, I have decided to take a more active role in the eve community. I am now offering my services as a third party broker.

As a third party, I can help two parties transfer their isk and or products between each other securely.
A common transactions in recent days that would require a third party is the transferring of citadels. I of course would offer my services for any size deal that is in need of it. No transaction is too small for me to refuse.

Considering that I will be just starting, I will have my fee at a meager 1% of the transaction cost. Feel free to contact me at any time.

I hope to be of use to the eve community, cheers.

Why would anyone trust a CFC freighter bumper and ganker as a third party…

You are still sitting in your bumper machariel.

1 Like

I’m merely interested in providing third party services.

I used this young fellow to transfer a fitted citadel between myself and a buyer, so at least he’s trustworthy for up to 3 billion ISK.

This guy offered to third-party an Azbel I was selling, I took a chance so he could build some cred. No problems from either end, may use again.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.