[SERVICE] WiNGSPAN Wormhole System Location

These guys have found 2 WHs that i need.

Fast and serious !

J142241

WTFind this wh hole, can pay 400m for it, contact me in game : Rabbirabb1 TUTU

If I can recommend a player based service, that will be the WiNGSPAN and the WDS Locator.
Great communication, fast contact, trustworthy pilots. Finding wormhole as you need or reimburse ISK, if something changing. No problem at all.

Easy 5 :star:

Found the hole we were after in just a day and got us in really efficiently. Great, quick, friendly service. Would recommend to anyone. (If only Wangspin were as good at PvP as finding holes XD )

Just used this service for the first time this past month. It took some time - about three weeks - but 100% worth the time and cost to find. Legit and high quality service.

used it, found my desired c2 within 24 hours. its legit.

Amazing services will always use them in the future!

This outfit found an old WH of mine in a few weeks’ time. I was a bit leery of paying upfront because EVE, but they made good on their promise. The individual scanner that posted up in the target system updated me with daily entrances for a couple of days until I could get my scanner in there.

+1 can recommend

nice services, find the wormhole I need only cost less than 24 hours

Found my lost entry point in under 4 days. ISK well spent, thank you very much.

These guys are awesome! They found my lost hole in 48 hrs. Superb services!

I ordered to find a system according to certain criteria (which was quite difficult), but wingspan did it. I am extremely satisfied and recommend their services!

I used the service of WiNGSPAN 5 times and i always got that i wanted.

Most of the times it was quick, only a few days. The last was longer, but whatever the time it took, it’s worth !

You can trust them to find your hole !!

First time using the service, glad to say they found my system in under 24h! Very impressed, and I will be using it again in the future. Thank you WiNGSPAN!

Thank you for your service. Faster than I thought. Thank you WiNGSPAN!

Took them less then couple of days to find WH I was looking for. Great job o7

• reputation. Best services ever.

Took a couple days to find exactly what we were looking for. Absolutely worth the money.

Wingspan was able to find the exact sort of wormhole I was looking for in about 1 and a half weeks. Given how rare the type of WH I was looking for is, it was well worth the wait! I couldn’t be bothered to keep scanning on my own and it was very well worth the money for my own sanity.

10/10, would recommend for anyone looking for unique and rare WH types. Would use again.

Best service! Using them already 2’nd time! Find my WH in 12 hours=)