Several yachts or the way how to kill live in WH!

Take a rolling Battleship, jump through WH, cloak on other side.
Wait till he starts jumping throught/count his passes and roll atleast 1 yacht out. Repeat.

Its a game of autism and you need to reconsider for yourself, if you can win it. If somebody is out there with 15+ accounts, watching you 24/7, you propably really pissed him off.

1 Like

Are you not joking? when we have new static on it will warp your scanner and also from this gang. and they will see that higgs battleship jumped. and what is the point if we will send ship with higgs inside?? No mass not posseble to find PVP. So what is the point of WH- crabs location???

here not the point to whom we made bad. Point of disbalanced ship and mechanics which make this ship insane.

Who are these crabs that you pissed off?

Itā€™s true that the yacht, properly rigged and fitted, makes for a WH crasher that is pretty hard to counter. That said, requiring 15 players to crash a WH is its own kind of balance. I live in a WH and have never seen somebody doing that, presumably for that reason. But, I wouldnā€™t object to limiting the Higgs Anchor to BSā€™s and HICs, maybe.

ā€œAs a side effect of the increased warp drag, interdiction nullified ships lose the benefits of their nullification while fitted with this rig, causing them to be affected by non-targeted warp disruption like normal vessels.ā€

If they ue Higgs, just bubble them.

1 Like

Not a bad idea.

dont make a joke if you do not read message about problem.

Any update?

This is the kind of emergent gameplay that makes EVE so awesome.

100% approve.

And no offensive capability. Zkill would say they can be caught.

Yes, but I donā€™t think it is what you think it is :laughing:

1 Like

Do smartbombs hurt cloaked ships?

Very much so :slight_smile:

you must have really pissed someone off.

1 Like

Can I get an entrance? I wana see this problem.

Fly safe o/

Edit: I posted a picture on our discord and this is the reply i got from my second mentor in Eve his a very good player and he doesnt use the forum, here what he replyed hope it helps:
ā€œSo Firstly using luxury yachts to roll a wh is nothing new, I was taught this back in 2018 and i know the guys who taught me had been doing it for a while before then. Secondly although in the description it says a luxury yacht is warp bubble immune the second you fit a higgs rig it looses this bonus. Thirdly a rolling yacht is paper thin, has zero dps. All you really need to stop a yacht is: 1 HIC, 1 interceptor / t3 dessi and some DPS. In the forum post the bomber and un-disclosed cloakā€™s are the real problem. But bombers hate bubbles, especially wh pilots as we like are align and warp out style. So i would expect to loose your HIC a few times while you whittle down the enemy dps. This is where a decent boosh pilot is woth his weight in gold. If you can boosh the bubble, dps and yacht(s) before the bombers get close you can kill it and warp off - rinse and repeat until they loose enough yachts to give upā€

1 Like

Looks like the problem has self resolved

I dont see any structures killed yet

I understand they unanchored it but didnā€™t bother to come back to scoop it

If it was, I rather see it go down in flames then unanchor it.

I guess large wormhole corps are targeted more then small ones.

It would appear from the killboard in the system the ā€œkrabsā€ these guys upset were Hard Knocks

Was this a rental issue?

lol we been evictet in one of our holes and we are a small corp