Shadow of Purity

Let me know if this idiot takes you up on the offer would you. I’ll gladly take some time out of my day to lob some metal at those pretty hulls.

2 Likes

You already have a second Usurper. Who called himself “Holy.” Nobody ever called himself a saint !!!
Due to his connections he takes the title of “Holy”
In addition:
She’s cloned! Catiz is cloned!

Wow! She even in the database CONCORD :thinking:

Here is the true ruler:

Look. So I do not collect metal from your Hull.

You wanted a fight. I’m offering one. Man up or shut up.

2 Likes

While I disagree with your reverence for the Whore of Sarum, I do salute your disobeying the false rule of the money-grubbing Udorian subhuman pretender to the Throne.

Perhaps he’s not interested in fighting heathens, just what he consideres heretics and aspotates of his faith?

2 Likes

That or he’s afraid of the overwhelming defeat he’ll face.

2 Likes

There is that.

2 Likes

My butt is more sacred than this “Holy” Empress. :rofl:

1 Like

I have seen many butts worthy of worship

5 Likes

It’s surprisingly easy to have a divine posterior registered as an official deity, as it turns out. Can’t say I expected it to happen as a result of insurance claims, “acts of God” clauses and concert related pyrotechnics cracking a fault line open though.

Ah, miracles.

4 Likes

Hey Vollhov you do realize that your creepy (and this time permanently dead) heartthrob Jamyl was a cloned capsuleer too, right? That’s the only rational explanation for her supposed resurrection.

2 Likes

It is a gift of God !!!
She was not elected Capsuleers.
And most importantly, she did not touch the scriptures. As it does Сatiz.

But then another funny moment.
What is not liked in Jamyl Sarum ?
Opponents, she did not like the fact that she was cloned.
And where are these opponents now ? Catiz does not even hide this. But why is everything given to her without struggle Why is it so simple to change the scriptures ?

Please note:
During the reign of the Empress Jamyl Sarum was not:

1. Six heirs in the Privy Council. Khanid II was only an observer and did not have the right to vote.
  2. Not in any way did not touch the holy scriptures.
  3. And the most important thing. She was chosen by God, not by Capsuleers.

In addition, you have made a terrorist organization as a guarantor of Succession.

In the present day, the Tetrimon are seen as a small fanatical religious cult, that have been responsible for a number of disturbing terrorist attacks against targets both amarr and foreigners.

The tale of the fact that there is a “Testament” tell this to young children.

You know that titan is still there right? Effective. Not!

P.S. Can you visit the warzone sometime?
I’d be happy to have a scriptural discussion with you in a combat plex.

2 Likes

You mean Concord, to which the Empire is a signatory on the arrangements that limit Capsuleer power.

I certainly don’t think the Empress is going to agree to any change that part of capsuleer impotence any time soon. So right now you and your cultists are just whistlin’ in the wind.

2 Likes

Well then, not CONCORD, but a shield generator, which is installed on the planet.
These same generators protect the station in orbit.

So your position is that Jamyl’s opponents didn’t like that she was a clone? I just wanna make sure I understand what you’re saying.

And you’re claiming that Katie’s a clone, too?

2 Likes

I just wonder how Jamyl’s opponents turn a blind eye to what Catiz is doing.

What is it she’s doing?

2 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes