Shadow of Purity

Nothing for you.

She is the Empress of the Amarr Empire though. And we, as allies, recognize her.

1 Like

Well, she wouldn’t be, now would she? I’m more inquiring about what thing she’s doing that you say Jamyl’s opponents are turning a blind eye to. You must have something, right? You’re not just bleating because you don’t like admitting you’re just a racist?

2 Likes

I heard that Empress Catiz 1 has ordered a redecoration of the Imperial Throne Room, casting aside centuries, nay, millenia of tradition.

Instead of everything being just merely gold, it is to be gold on gold.

With a few items being gold on gold on gold.

Truly heretical.

5 Likes

Probably selling gold to the Empire could bring some nice profits now.

She was not serious, Kim. I know you can’t tell when you’re being mocked, but at least try to spot when Vollhov there is being mocked.

2 Likes

A good court clown.

Can you still give an example of at least one Holy Emperor ? Although one emperor had the title “holy” ?

The Golden Throne :facepalm:

Hmm … Racist who has in the fleet representatives of all the races of the new Eden.
Okay…
So we will write down a new type of racism.

And the fact that you are badly observant then this is your problem.

Is having all racial representatives in their fleets, by itself, a reliable metric on how racist or not a ruling government, or the society it represents, is? It seems to me that there are numerous factors and nuances being missed with such an approach.

I’m also curious now to what your definition of Racism is?

2 Likes

In the meantime.
An order came from our headquarters:

Attack and destroy all the forces of Blood Raiders in the spaces of the Amarr Empire.

Why do you bring Feminism into this? No one else has. Is it Humanism in general that you find disagreeable?

2 Likes

… really?

3 Likes

If you are asking if I can give an example of an Amarr Emperor who applied the prefix “Holy” to their title, making them “Holy Amarr Emperor”, then, I am sure there will have been one or two in the past, but their names escape me offhand.

2 Likes

Right? Some even come multiple times. :innocent:

2 Likes

As the court jester of Her Majesty and does not know all the Emperors of the Amarr Empire?
Well open the book of records. You can even read the scriptures.
None of the Emperor had the title "Holy"
Moreover. Catiz reigns only a year.

sci-fi
In the title role Producer of Impetus Corporation.
Scandals, intrigues, investigations. :ok_hand:

Oh good, he’s having a stroke. Let’s hope it does some proper damage before an unfortunate pod accident or something.

2 Likes

I am not sure that you realise who you are talking to.

3 Likes

:thinking:
Okay

Apparently you have a very specific sense of humor.

1 Like
                                                      **_Purist patrol_**

The command set the task:
Start patrolling in the Faction Wars area. Moreover. Our patrols will visit Providence.

Raids and patrols will be arranged weekly.