Shadow of Purity

Why, can’t you see? He’s clearly there to take pretty pictures of gleaming spaceships!

Cosmic Rocketeers, away!

2 Likes

An unhealthy obsession with a former (dead) leader.

Decrying everyone as traitors if they do not agree with them.

Poor phrasing in expressing ideas and concepts.

Constant attempts to try and impress upon others to fear their power and authority.

Maker, is this Vollhov an Amarrian and male version of Diana Kim?

5 Likes

Well … there aren’t a lot of people who actually seem to think Ms. Kim is a flat-out traitor. A few other unflattering adjectives and nouns, maybe, but not that.

Same can’t be said of Mr. Vollhov? He’s in open revolt against the throne of Amarr, so…

2 Likes

Goes to show how little they matter, don’t you think?

Besides, fleet ops like that is a Tuesday, far as I know.

2 Likes

Is a handful of Omens and an Arbitrator a fleet now?

2 Likes

In low security space, it’s a fleet.

2 Likes

I specifically referred to the tactic of decrying others of being traitors as a pattern of behaviour. It is an attempt to create an equivalency between a personal opinion and the laws of a state which does not exist: i.e “My opinions are the same as the laws of the state, if you disagree with my opinions you disagree with the law, therefore you are a traitor.”

It is the appeal to legitimacy and self-proclaimed authority where none exist that is similar. Disregarding the fact that as independent capsuleers operating under CONCORD we all enjoy extralegal status making any accusation of a crime being prosecuted a laughable one.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s, not really what I meant, Veik.

Ms. Kim, for all her worship of Tibus Heth, hasn’t quite followed him into open revolt (and probably would dispute that he ever turned on the State, himself).

Mr. Vollhov … well …

1 Like

Well, ladies and gentlemen, seems this gurista troll infects this topic as well.

I am here just to say, that whatever this troll tells about me is utterly false. Please don’t pay attention to words of this mad woman.

D. Kim, Strike Commander,
State Protectorate, CMC,
Caldari State

She says you sign your posts.

3 Likes

Sure, Mr. Vollhov acts against the Throne to pursue his own agenda, and insofar as it advocates the overthrow of the government of the Empire considered a treason. However, it is not wholly without precedent in history if one considers the assassination of Zaragram or Khanid II taking the Marches.

2 Likes

We are still arranging raids in Warzona:

Where is everything 24th ?

…Of?

2 Likes

Raids and raids… I’m seeing a few ganks, unfitted ships and such. Whenever there’s a decent fight going on, it seems like you guys tend to lose quite a bit.

2 Likes

All the more detailed: here
But you will not understand :wink:

Ah yes, the ancient Ammarad dialect of “gobbledygook”. Explains the gibberish you’re bringing to the table here.

2 Likes

Challenge accepted.

I assume since you shared the link that you won’t mind me sharing an image of the translation of the document. It’s only part of the document anyhow. Admittedly, it took some new implants to get this.

3 Likes

Even filtered through the wonders of technology it still remains gobbledygook.

This is almost impressive.

5 Likes

Yes. The effort left me with a headache. I don’t know if the implants caused the headache, or from straining to make sense of what I translated.

2 Likes

Not bad.
There are some errors due to which the meaning is lost.
But … not bad.

The main thing is that the leaders of the Purists are still not revealed there.