Shadow of Purity

Yet, the most important question remains unanswered. The 24th of what?

2 Likes

24th Imperial Crusade
We hunt representatives of the 24th. But they run away from us :disappointed_relieved:

24th supported Catiz. And did not protect the Empress Jamyl Sarum.

Nalmid Levon did not suffer a well-deserved punishment for being defeated in the war.
Kezti Sundara is also responsible for the defeat against the Drifters.

Defeat = Death and disgrace.

Besides.
Judging by the actions of Š”atizā€™s and the Theological Council in the last years, there are suspicions that the Empire is ruled by enemies, perhaps the Covenant, perhaps other forces, perhaps even Drifters.

By ā€œdid notā€ you mean ā€œcould notā€ ā€¦I was there and no one could have protected her. The very fact that she arrived in Safizon which had been haunted by Drifters for days tells me that she committed suicide. They donā€™t want to admit it, but itā€™s true. She wasnā€™t stupid. She would have seen the reports on what capsuleers were going through with that Safizon fleet. But why would she commit suicide, unless she was sure they would never leave her aloneā€¦

Anyways this thread is comical you guys are regular losers. 24th is a hodgepodge of random mercs who fight for the land all Amarrians should want, they have nothing to do with Empress Catiz except that sheā€™s the current high mucky muck above all the other Amarians. The 24th was instituted by Jamyl Sarum herself, so you fighting them for her is rather nonsensical.

Regular excuses in the style of "We could not do anything"
Every respected Admiral will keep a lot of plans in case of a sudden.
You say that she committed suicide ? So why then did the Amarr receive the Apostle ? In addition, there were funerals (without a body). Either Loyalists are stupid, or somebody has not told them everything. Or maybe just Loyalists do not want to know the whole truth. And really why they are true. If there is Catiz

Do not ever write about 24th.
Any combat units of the fleet in the Empire are subject to the Emperor / Empress. Especially after the incident on the border with the Federation, when the 7th Fleet under the command of the heir Kador invaded the Federation space.
After that, all the fleets became subject only to the central command.

For the defeat in the war, Nalmid Lebon should get what he deserved.
For what happened in Safizon, the leaders of the Imperial Fleet are guilty, in particular Admiral Kezti Sundara.

Everyone gets what they deserve.

But I already did. You really are a pinched little weirdo arnā€™t you?

24th! 24th! 24th! I ever dare.

No one is telling the Amarr the truth about anything, of that I am sure. Either it was deliberated murder on the part of the Navy, by reassuring what should not have been reassured, or, she committed suicide. My guess is she knew and decided to end it. Iā€™ve heard other things, too, but suffice it to say itā€™s probably best sheā€™s gone and I have no idea why you think Catiz is impure. Either way I donā€™t think I need to care, I donā€™t buy Amarr products and I donā€™t vacation there much. Besides that, once the economy goes up due to her shrewd practices, the wealthy Amarrians will certainly silence you peculiar weirdos.

Havnā€™t the Udorians been interbreeding with the Amarr for tens of thousands of years? Seems like theyā€™re all the same at this point.

1 Like

Our leadership decided to go back into the shadows again. Connections with the growing threat of finding leaders of the SOP. In addition, I was banned from any communication about the activities of the SOP.

YC120 year sacred year. Exactly ten years ago Jamyl Sarum ascended the throne. Remember that, date. The date when the Empire was saved.

Happy New Year.

Please close the subject and delete.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.