Shared station containers

It will be nice to have shared staion containers. For example if I make planetary on 3 characters and I need to make combinations, I must delivery materials between characters. Shared folder will be nice and usefull way to put all materials to one container and share it between more characters.

1 Like

Create a corp, rent an office at the station, then you can use your corp hangars for exactly this. You can add station containers to the hangars for additional sorting and organization.

1 Like

There is no reason not to do this these days, as long as you do not put up a structure you cannot be war dec’d.

1 Like

Yep, I know this… but if you cant have office or you are already in some corp?

1 Like

If you are in a NPC corp, set up your own. Seriously- with the wardec changes, there’s very little reason not to do this.

If you are already in a player corp, talk to your CEO about options. They may allow the rental of an office and set up some of your own station containers. A third option is to anchor Secure Containers near the station, but that is less than ideal for some people.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.