Ship experience point and levels

Not to mention it’s an idea that pops up. In one form or another every couple months from someone who is convinced that it’s a totally cool new idea.

But it’s not. It’s been beaten to death. And if people are reacting harshly it’s because we’ve gone through this same song and dance with many other players over the years.

As noted, the whole concept of levels is not a core EVE mechanic, and folks would go batshit if it were created.

Leveling would not work in Eve online it would take and kill the player base at this point I mean a person like me can sit there and grind all day long to level up at something because I’m disabled or not I can play Eve all day if I wanted to but also I love the fact that I can pay my subscriptions I currently have two pay accounts and I can not login to Eve for 300 some days if they want it and not have to worry about it and still get the skill training

I guess you are a new player.

I suggest you to start imagining what YOU can do to adapt to Eve, instead of what Eve can do to adapt to another play style its players don’t want.

As a matter of fact, this DID exist ages ago :slight_smile: You can probably guess why it got removed.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.