Ship for C1 WH-Space

they can, but they actually take more time to clear the sites than battlecruisers because they have less tank and less damage.

as far as C1 whs go, the time to completion depends heavily on the DPS. you could in theory use a Battleship to run those as long as you have the tools to put the cruisers and frigs in a stop to receive the full damage, but you would be really slow and prone to being gangbanged by others using T2-T3 cruisers and the like.

you can also use a frigate, a well skilled T1 frig can get close or over 100 DPS (no heat) which is 1/4th of the DPS used in Rikki’s guide which is like the universal datasheet regarding WH sites and anoms including completion time (for a 400 DPS ship), average rewards and NPC threats.

the downside of the frig is that it could get blapped out of existance if properly catched by a ganker and not all the sites can be done for one reason or the other (too much sentries dealing high alpha or too much neuts to keep proper tank). the thing is more cost effective if you know what you’re doing despite taking 4 times the time to clear the sites compared to a BC, and its also much more agile so it has a bigger window to escape at the sight of hostiles compared to bigger vessels.

1 Like

I would go rupture… but yes

If you over tank a hurrican you should be able to do any c1 and or c2 site (except c2 sleeper data cache because the web wave is evil)
After tou finish a site dial back the tank to see what you can do for damage.

I personally run a duel rep tech 1 harbinger with med drones and I have zero issues doing up to c2.

This is ontop of c1 sites being a joke compared to c2, just focus sentries and know what triggers the next wave (fighting two waves is hard)

Tl/dr just stack tank on a hurrican with a after burner and make it as cap stable as possible., you should be fine is a c1.

It’s going very well against Perimeter Ambush Point ! The Hobgoblins are taking care of the naughty frigates and they do quite a good job for T1 drones. In term of ISK revenues, how is a C2 please ?

its supposed to be higher than C1 with higher difficulty. the battleship spawns make sites longer to complete, and i think there’s logi support between NPCs there, not really sure.

needs a heavy tanked BC (like the Drake) or use a battleship.

Much more harder, understood.

Not exactly sure how current this is, looks like it was last updated about a year ago, but that should probably be fine for most low level sites. I think the main changes have to do with drifter spawns and/or capital escalations in high end WHs

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/17cNu8hxqJKqkkPnhDlIuJY-IT6ps7kTNCd3BEz0Bvqs/pubhtml#

c1/c2s should be pretty easy. The link I posed suggests a t1 bc for C2 sites. I played around with a t1 frig in low end WHs, I forget if it was c1 or c2, but I could speed tank just about everything. A pretty basic shield buffer merlin. You don’t really need to go bigger, but bigger also means more dps to clear the site faster.

also you might get better responses over at
https://forums.eveonline.com/c/exploration-gameplay-center/wormhole-space

Cant say how fast, but with tech 1 guns, no damage mods and tech 2 armor, im looking at around 20 mil per clear if doing ruined enclaves cohort, 15 mil for the two perimiters, for a clear.
And 15 mil for the sleeper cach (dont do this one unless you have too)
Im averaging around 20 to 25 minute clears (with again, bare minumume damage)
Sleeper cache I dont know, always had to warp off grid at least once and although the last guy drops 1.5 mil, which is nice, but I cant reliable do the 1 battleship 5 webs web before it easily.
This is also including salvaging

C1 is mostly against small signature targets. So you need weapons, that are made to deal with them. On the other hand cruisers tend to run 45 km away, so you need something, that able to project that far. Drones form Gila will reduce DPS due to travel time. Small guns will not have range, medium - tracking. So you left with no other option but massive exploitation of rapid light missile launcher… Gnosis, if you are low in skills, Drake, if you are low in ISK, tengu, loki, cerberus etc…

Just because it can be done in Jackdaw, it does not mean you should use one. Becuase ISK/time ratio will be worse…

1 Like

I’m actually doing pretty good with an artillery Hurricane. The Hobgoblins are here to pick off the frigates (they do it pretty easily) and the 620mm ‘scout’ are good enough to break the tank of sleeper cruisers.

How is the Hurricane Navy Issue compared to the normal version please ?

Tracking helps a lot so much, I would use it over Hurricane even though it is 3 times more expensive…

[Cerberus, WH 700+ DPS for less than 500 milions]

Ballistic Control System II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Pith B-Type Large Shield Booster
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
EM Ward Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Scourge Fury Light Missile

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

Acolyte II x3

Mid-grade Crystal Alpha
Mid-grade Crystal Beta
Mid-grade Crystal Gamma
Mid-grade Crystal Delta
Inherent Implants ‘Squire’ Power Grid Management EG-603
Zainou ‘Snapshot’ Heavy Assault Missiles AM-703
Inherent Implants ‘Squire’ Capacitor Management EM-803
Zainou ‘Snapshot’ Light Missiles LM-903
Zainou ‘Deadeye’ Rapid Launch RL-1003

[Gnosis, C1 wh for 200 milions]

Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Type-D Restrained Capacitor Flux Coil
Damage Control II

100MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Cap Recharger II
Dread Guristas Large Shield Booster

Dual 150mm Railgun II, Spike M
Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Fury Light Missile

Medium Processor Overclocking Unit I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I

Hammerhead II x5

Zainou ‘Gypsy’ CPU Management EE-603

[Hurricane Fleet Issue, C2 700 DPS at point blank range for 250 milions]

Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Damage Control II
Gyrostabilizer II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II

100MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Dread Guristas Large Shield Booster

425mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M
Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Inferno Fury Light Missile
Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Inferno Fury Light Missile

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II

Infiltrator II x5

Inherent Implants ‘Squire’ Power Grid Management EG-603

i used a brick tanked maller with another char once. dont have the fit here and cant remember what it had, but i can recall i had bought faction guns (cause no skills for T2) and resist mods. it worked fine even for C2. but the time it took to kill the BSs was a cancer.

200 million for running C1s in a gnosis? even if its the most efficient. yeah no, i’d rather recommend a T2 fitted frigate with plenty of time to run the sites.

1 Like

About the Gnosis, yeah, my lil’ Cane is good enough. Might want to upgrade to the Fleet Issue later one, when I’ll have the skills for T2 artilleries.

I would like to know too : should I go for a HAC (Muninn for exemple) to do C2 or train longer to get Sleipnir, please ?

[Vagabond, DOT]
Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Medium Cap Battery II
Gist X-Type Large Shield Booster

425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
Small Energy Neutralizer II

Federation Navy Hobgoblin x5

Phased Plasma M x23735

maybe replace the neut with a probe launcher.

This is cap stable w/o mwd on, VERY fast,… good tracking and range, sorta expensive… but high resists with perma tank setup. yum.

Looks nice and powerful, sadly I can’t fly a Vagabond :confused:

What about the Cynabal ? Is it a good ship with its bonuses for C1 WH ?

1 Like

I was thinking on that,… among the difference between pirate cruisers and t2 cruisers… but I think the ships with a resistance or tank % bonus will be favored here. Not to say cynabal cant do it… Im sure it can clear anything that comes near it for pve sakes, question would be do ya armor tank it or shield tank it? the cynabal that is. …

to add, im sure the cynabal would be a great ship for c1 whs… just gotta test fits and tanks and strategies using said package.

Not worth it. The upkeep vs. reward alone is reason enough to avoid a C1.

C2-C3 if you are going to solo the wh life.

Sadly I’ve never run any C2 sites with any of my ships, and I don’t know how well my Hurricane would do against Sleeper battleships. Of course, I could upgrade it to a Minmatar BS myself, but for now I don’t have the ISK to do that, plus the fact that my corporation is in a C1 WH with a Null static doesn’t help either in getting C2 or C3 sites =/

@Imustbecomfused Most of my skills are in shield, so I think if I could I’ll do an active shield tanked Cynabal. But the price tag would be very high for what I can get in Perimeter Camp or Ambush Point :confused:

Also, here the fit I use on my Hurricane :

[Hurricane, Wormhole 201]

Damage Control II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Capacitor Flux Coil II

10MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Medium Shield Booster II
Limited Adaptive Invulnerability Field I
Medium Cap Battery II

650mm Medium ‘Scout’ Artillery I, Phased Plasma M
Core Probe Launcher I, Sisters Core Scanner Probe

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I

It gives me 259.5 DPS and 34 153 EHP.

With that level of DPS you are better off in jackdaw. DPS gives you time/isk ratio you need. Do you really need that Flux Coil if you use cap booster? Can you swap it for another Gyrostab?

I also think about life i wh. Could you tell me what is the Best to earn isk to do in c2/c3? PI, mining, salvage, ratting? Maybe production?
How many isk per hr?