Ship for DED 4/10 HISEC

Hello!

Can you tell me what a ship will be the best for 4/10 DED Sites in HI sec (Serpentis)? Gila?

If you have fit, that will be great! :smiley:

1 Like

It takes a while but I have done them in an Astero.

I need a ship that I’ll do it very quickly. No matter how much it will cost :slight_smile:

1 Like

Chameleon.

1 Like

VNI or Ishtar, Deimos, Gila, Vigilant, are all ships that can do it quickly.

T2 caldari are great for this.

neutron T2
[Eagle, *Simulated Eagle]
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Caldari Navy Power Diagnostic System

Gist C-Type Large Shield Booster
Corelum C-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Tracking Computer II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II
Heavy Neutron Blaster II

Medium Ancillary Current Router II

Null M x400

with a spare rig and a spare mid. I think mid would be good with sebo and rig with speed.

basically, set default KaR 20km, you keep everything on, go to a group of frig and blap them , go to the next (you should aggro them when entering the first room).
What you can do is aggro everything on entering and hit approach gate, then cut mwd off when frigs are 30km and blap them, activate mwd again when the other are too far.

for the last room (with the BS), you switch to void, approach him, he will start using his mwd, so full stop at 10km, then kar500, and shoot him until he dies. You should have perma 490 ehp/s vs serpentis, which should be enough to tank the whole room before the BS dies (he is the highest DPS in the room)

FYI I also did it in a passive tanked cynabal, but the tank was on edge, I warped out in armor(after killing the BS)

When I used to run phi-ouposts nothing would beat a gila to the loot other than an ishtar, and then it was 50/50. So they would be my choices.

I do them in a Cerberus with auto-targeting missiles (i’m lazy). By the time i slow boat to the second room all the first is clear :slight_smile:

Well, the Gila is the new Drake.

A Proteus and the Ishtar should do, considering the NPCs being heavy on the frigate to cruiser hulls and Kin/Therm being the damages types to tank and to deal. The Vigilant should be fun.

Edit: T3s are indeed not allowed in them despite the fact that some of the NPC ships are BS class.

4/10s can be done in T3 cruisers right? Blaster Proteus maybe? Isn’t there one of the Gallente command ships that put out ridiculous rail damage? It’s been a while though so there might have been some changes.

Guardian vexor is best ship for 4/10s

1 Like

no, can’t.

1 Like

They used ot right? Man it’s been ages since I did exploration. Maybe it’s the unrated ones?

dunno for the unrated, they are shite.

for the hacs :

deimos has effective 7.8 turrets with +50% falloff., 287m/s and +37.5 armor rep.
eagle has effective 7.5 turrets with +125% optimal, 252 m/s and *0.8 shield damage (ie +25% rep and +25% shield ehp)
vaga has 7.8 effective turrets, with +50% falloff, 368 m/s and +37.5% shield rep.
cerb has 9.37 launchers, +125% range, 275 m/s

onyx has 7.8 launchers with +50%range, 250 m/s , *0.8 shield dmg.
orthrus has 8.75 launchers, 50% range, 287 m/s

If only…

Some of Navy issues, HAC(Heavy Attack Cruiser)s are great at running DED 4/10 sites. But I’m going to say the best ship you can use is Gila.

My stratios can do it easily if you blitz the last room, here is it.

[Stratios, SS Seabot]
Damage Control II
Corelum C-Type Energized Thermal Membrane
1600mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates
Medium Armor Repairer II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Omnidirectional Tracking Link I
Drone Navigation Computer I
Cap Recharger II
Large Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery

Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Dual Light Pulse Laser II
Drone Link Augmentor I
Dual Light Pulse Laser II
Core Probe Launcher I

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Medium Anti-Kinetic Pump I
Medium Anti-Thermal Pump I

Hobgoblin II x16
Hammerhead II x12
Curator I x4
Ogre II x4

Sisters Core Scanner Probe x16
Tracking Speed Script x1
Scorch S x4
Conflagration S x3

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.