Should 1 man corps be banned?

Find stuff, make stuff, sell stuff; in short I’m an excel warrior who stabs people in the wallet (not too deeply, I like repeat customers)

2 Likes

On rare occasions I find myself in agreement with you and this is definitely one of those times.

However you forgot to add “Go Away” to your usual reply.

:wink:

2 Likes

One man corps serve a lot of purposes, you get access to a corp wallet and corp hangers. You also get to evade the npc tax when ratting. You also need to them to plop down structures or whatnot.
Basically the benefits are:
More wallet divisions
More hangers
Less tax
Structures

I mean, isn’t that reason enough? I guess the people it doesn’t benefit are jita scammers and ratters who want others to earn less thus curbing inflation.

3 Likes

You can also add colored fancy titles under your name. :wink:

:dealwithitparrot:

2 Likes

This does nothing to boost the games content.

If you want to be solo then play an offline game.

Wouldn’t you agree?

So basically what I got from feedback is that nearly all of you enjoy playing an MMO but prefer being in one man corps?

Am I right?

I think we have a problem.

CORRECTION: I think we have a SERIOUS problem.

It would be difficult to start a new corp if you get ban when you open the corp :joy::joy:

‘‘Welcome to you new corp’’ s sec later ‘‘you corp is now bannede’’

5 Likes

I used to play together with a real life friend. We were each in our own corps but we did stuff together in game while talking on the telephone… is that ok?

3 Likes

No.

What you got from the feedback is if it ain’t broke, there’s no need to fix it.

One man corp != solo play, every part of the game is designed to push you into interaction with others, directly as in the application of antimatter to the facial area or indirectly as in I sold the antimatter to the guy that applied it to someones face.

7 Likes

Did you read anything I said?

Playing Eve and being a part of a corporation is a privilege it’s not meant to be a situation where you simply make a corporation to lay alts in like your garage or trailer park or use as your wallet divisions.

If you want to be in a corp learn to recruit and team up with others.

You use Telephone? Why not use discord or ts, discord? :grimacing::blush:

1 Like

While you’re welcome to your opinion, you should be aware that others will have differing opinions.

Opinions being like farts, your own rock, everybody else’s stink.

1. Every Corp starts out a 1 man corp, until you recruit others.

2. Some people just want a place to put their ISK that is accessible, but not immediately vulnerable to accidentally getting scammed or something. If you put the majority of your ISK into your Corp wallet, and then you click on a scam contract or something, you won’t lose all your money.

3. Some people want to play with POS / Citadel mechanics, but can’t talk their current Corp / Alliance CEOs into giving them rights to do so. Because giving you rights to set up your own POS / Citadel would also mean you can go wreck the rest of theirs too. If you have your own Corp, you can deploy whatever you want.

:joy:

1 Like

I’ll tell you what…when I come across a corp ingame that makes me think “wow it would be a privilege to fly with those guys” I will apply right away.

Then go on the test server honey bunch.

:sweat_smile:

Is that a diss to all in game corps?
Or are you saying that the game simply could use improvements?
Or are you saying you’re too good to fly with?

Please clarify for the benefit of this forum.

That privilege is mine as I pay CCP $38 every three months.

Honestly I would be surprised if anyone involved in this thread is in a one man Corp.

Real solo players don’t read forums much.

1 Like

Not that anyone on this forum cares but…

No dis at all. I been a part of corps in the past full of really nice people.
The game could always use improvements.
Some groups im not good enough. Others, id rather bang my head on the wall.

1 Like

Well, in that case if NPC corps gave out 0% taxes, corp wallets corp hangers AND allowed people to plop down structures that would work.