Should High-Sec Actually Be Safe? ☠️

I learned that high sec is a fish in barrel deathtrap, and have never returned since. I honestly think “high sec” is legitimately the most dangerous area in the game. But yes I did learn things. From this loss and others.

  1. Don’t get caught. No amount of tank will save you from players specifically fit to kill other players. Even if you do manage to return fire? A PvE ship won’t have any tackle to hold them down with once they get low.
  2. Spam D-scan on CD. If you see combat probes? Immediately warp out and get a new mission. Even if they “leave” system, and nothing shows on D-scan? It’s entirely possible they’re in a combat recon, or a cloak, and have set up a log off trap for when you return to the site.
  3. Gating battleships is for people who want to lose them. Put a ship in each mission system, and leave it there.