LOL ! Strange how it goes from being noobs to being not noobs, to being a little bit noob, yada yada, depending on what silly troll argument is today’s doublethink.
you are not clear at all…
I knew a guy once taht staying in the game meant completing every Lv4 mission, then every lv5 at least once…then he quit.
someone different was to build their titan squad…then they quit.
a totally different 3rd person i personally trained to play…his dream was to prove you can plex from Combat PvP…he did it…got bored then quit.
SOOOOOOOOOOOO
what do you personally F’ing mean “stay in the game” to mean???
I’m sure no one at CCP think of Hi-sec as “safe” and “safer” is a matter of point of view.
@Gasephed_Sinak If you set that bottle down and paid attention your chances of avoiding a gank increase by a factor of ten.
It can also mean that either no effort has been made to understand, or pretending not to understand in order to make sticking to their opinion easier.
Well, the goal of communication is to persuade or inform others. So if they are telling you no, and you keep blathering on, you are wasting your time and effort. You are free to do so, of course, but crying about other people not making the effort to understand is hardly going to convince them to make more effort.
Here is a wiki page as well: Customer retention - Wikipedia
no, i said YOU…as in you…not some link, not some 3rd party thing…
WHAT DO YOU mean…explain it?
He doesn’t want to explain himself because there are a dozen people here who will pick apart his argument and expose his ignorance - so he wants to pretend he explained himself, without actually stating anything specific.
i know right
Cry? I couldn’t care less if someone does not or can not understand what I’m saying. The only two things I care about in a discussion are: that I’ve voiced my opinion, and that the logic behind that opinion in sound.
ok so explain “stay in game” otherwise your opinion is not sound at all
If you didn’t care, you wouldn’t continue posting…
![]()
@Aiko_Danuja btw..tomorrow i have to start spinning up my alts…i always give about 1 wk headstart for other gankers…this year im using the freelance jobs in Ruomo…atm there is 18 billion to claim …just saying
Sorry, can’t be bothered to explain something that basic. If you can’t understand it from what I’ve already posted, it would be a waste of time anyway.
i doubt anyone can…is you IQ so low you have no clue what you are saying and just rephrasing stuff you already heard?
what does this mean???
why can a player not stay in the game???
So you are inciting me to continue the discussion with what? Personal insults? Yeah… That’ll work.
It’s literally what I’ve said there. Word for word.
How can a player not stay in the game after losing something valuable…
cause your implying they are incapable of doing so…
So im asking How that is true…
Explain what you mean?
