Should I try and go a get a customs office

could not find anything bad per say

Most of the poco are run by large groups who pay mercs to keep them safe, someone last year had a go at taking down the Empire, we had battles the likes of which hadnā€™t been seen before. Itā€™s a hard but to crack.

Kane your a monster

1 Like

If you didnā€™t get in on the ground floor when POCOs were introduced years ago, youā€™re out of luckā€¦

moved this to Science & Industry - EVE Online Forums

Yes, POCOs are worth it, if you can keep them. I did some quick numbers, just for you my friend:

Cost to buy and upgrade a customā€™s office gantry (Jita Sellers): 164,746,000

I am doing a P1 to P2 conversion on one planet with 20 processors. If I was running this 24/7, with a 7.5% tax rate, I would spend approximately 2.4 million a day in taxes.

If I was the only person using your POCO, you would get your money back in ~69 days.

High sec POCOs have an additional 5% tax from CONCORD, which would mean I would actually pay 12.5% in tax. Looking around my current neighborhood in Amarr space, I donā€™t see anything lower than 15%.

My advice: If you can keep them, get six POCOs in one system with an NPC station. Advertise on the forums that youā€™re offering low taxes to PI industrialists who move to your system, and work out some deals.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.