Should there ever be a lord of the rings crossover

We are already getting Hello Kitty crossover though.

Serious response: convergence event was fine. I always thought it would be fine and it was because of all the journeys in space and time to different worlds. But LoTR is devoid of such journeys, its a classic fantasy with some sort of magic. Its on the opposite side of the fiction spectrum.

I miss the convergence event. I wish CCP would make an easter egg from it, when you find a rare open filament in space and are teleported there once again.

1 Like

EVE vs Dune

You think the Triglavians were scary bois?
Just wait for the Sardaukar

I make the same noises to pass the time while sitting on the exit gate of a war target running a mission.

2 Likes

Hahahaha!!! That would be greatā€¦ if you sing too hard then the safety will turn red automatically and will overheat all racks

I bought the Kuularā€™s course at Udemy, Batzorig in the other hand said he would give me classes if I was in Mongolia

I think I am a fair and balanced voice here on forums. I know I am pretty new here vs some of the regulars. I want to say this in a fair and balanced way.

No OP.

Sadly there isnā€™t too much ship to ship combat in early Dune.

The later books have no ship battles tho.

Getting some new cloaky ships would be cool.

Esp a cyno one :smiley:

Considering how Dune ships fold space.

1 Like

The Dr. Who crossover made no goddamn sense anyway. How the hell do elves and orcs even work? They donā€™t have spaceships. Take your idea and cast it into mount doom.

Why stop at two? I want the Gunther / LOTR / Eve crossover

1 Like

We are right in the middle of an Eve / Teletubbies crossoverā€¦

2 Likes

bro just imagine the terror of those things warping on you

1 Like

So much mainstream

When whats needed is Gor

Waaaagh!

Orks haf da shootaā€™s and da spaceships! Techbois make ā€˜em work!

1 Like

hey maybe mount doom somehow is a space ship a capital and we have to trow the one rig into the superweapon beam and the orcs could be space ships and the elves could also been in space ships

Instead of a mmorpg/movie t.v. Show crossover, I think EvE should have a crossover with another videogame.

Pac-man.

We have to avoid a giant mutant space packman that randomly spawn on your grid to eat your ship.

3 Likes

How about spicing this idea up a bit and also making it entirely player driven: maybe call the space pac-man a Catalyst and let other players pilot it and call them gankers or something like that. :wink: :smirk: :blush:

2 Likes

Brilliant!

This, needs to be implemented immediately!

2 Likes

Gor is excruciating readingā€¦and thereā€™s 31 Gor novels. If I had to choose a terror for Room 101 it would be to have to read them all.

Can we call it Aiko ?

yes yes we can