🎀 Should These Character Names be Allowed? 🎀

Uh, no.

1 Like

Ugh, yes. But believe whatever you want. I don’t have to prove anything to you.

2 Likes

Lulz. Deflection works for me. 1,103 ??? Who has that much time?

Linus%20Gorp%20Forums

Seriously.

1 Like

That is not my kid and the name is already reserved so it isnt even possible. But I would have nothing agains it. I would be rather more concerned about his virginity at the age of 40.

1 Like

Snitches get stitches.

Also, loads of folks are trillionaires these days, just because you personally don’t have a jewel encrusted pot to piss in doesn’t mean the rest of us are equally without means.

2 Likes

1103 posts over how many years? 5? 6? I don’t really remember. Let’s say 6, that’s 183 posts a year. Works out to more or less 1 post per 2 days.

2 Likes

Trillions :money_mouth_face::moneybag::dollar::euro::credit_card::money_with_wings::heavy_dollar_sign: ROFLMAO

1 Like

Quoting a partial sentence to twist the context around in a ridiculous manner. Very mature. How old are you? 10?

4 Likes

A ten year old wouldn´t be offended by “Pussy” :wink:
He is just mad that other people do not feel offended by such names.

2 Likes

lol using zkill to try and make an argument

you’re as terrible at forum pvp as you are ingame :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Dude, if this is the worst thing wrong in your life, you are so blessed. I mean that really.

I have far too many things to worry about than what some idiot named their character. Really, so so so so many other things that matter so so so so much more.

And if you really are that worried about what your kids see, why not treat it as a teachable moment? Explain to your kids how the impression created with such a name can impact people’s opinions of them. Explain why such a name can be viewed negatively. I mean if all you do is censor the world, how will your children learn to hand things when exposed outside your control? They won’t live at home forever.

5 Likes

You guys are doing a great job of illustrating my position. Thanks. I mean that really.

LOL

1 Like

I’m looking great, don’t I? Maybe a tad little pixelated and a little young, but great non-the-less!

7 Likes

So wait… Grand Design… That implies a creator following a biblical account of world creation. I am deeply offended and believe CCP should ban any name with any form of religious connotation. After all, I don’t want my children exposed to such lines of thought! :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Good try:

The Grand Design is a popular-science book written by physicists Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinow and published by Bantam Books in 2010. … In response to criticism, Hawking has said; “One can’t prove that God doesn’t exist, but science makes God unnecessary.”

2 Likes

OP,

I marked neutral in your poll. The game is rated TEEN in the US, and while I find most of those names a bit sophomoric, and well within what teens actually use, it’s not really our call.

There are a few of those names that I personally find beyond the pale. If you find this to be the case, then the proper action is to report the player in a ticket.

Attempting to forum shame silly names will just get jokes.

–Serious Gadget

2 Likes

I won’t discuss support.

I think this is very much a community issue.

2 Likes

Except

12 Likes

Except for people that say they don’t care and continue to post…

2 Likes

You must think yourself very clever now, pointing something out that only exists in your mind.
When you post thing A and I’m posting about thing B that’s only tangentially related to thing A, does that really mean I care about thing A? Could it be I have a different motivation behind posting, one you could not ever possibly comprehend?

I know you’re unlikely to even understand the questions, so just leave it be instead of making yourself look even dumber than you already did.

1 Like