Show how many SP/Hour you are skilling in the Training Queue and Char selection window

What is this then?

From your opening post:

Also a indicator as to how close to max/min you are skilling based on your attribute remap. This is important for newer players.

and then make the same post again ?
Your answer to “why CCP should explain max SP” is “CCP is responsible to make good tutorials”.

What is the point you are trying to make and what does this have to do with my original feature suggestion?

Same here why are you trying to ad to the conversation?
How about you answer the original question:

1 Would it be nice to se how fast you are skilling in the skilling que?
2 Would you like to know how fast your skilling is compared to min/max?
3 would you like to se on the char window how many days of skills are queued?

1. Is visible already.
  2. This is what I don’t agree with: a newbie doesn’t need to be compared with the max sp rate.
  3. Is visible already.
1 Like

Would it be nice to se how fast you are skilling in the skilling queue like here instead of here?

I did not know this feature was here and I’ve played since 2008.
Would you like to [ALWAYS] se on the char window how many days of skills are queued?

Agreed, this could be an improvement.

No thanks.

It’s most of the times near useless information and shows some number like ‘233 days’ or ‘412 days’ So what? All it means is that sometime within 233 or 412 days I need to drag a couple more skills in the queue.

The only time I want to see that info is when I plan on taking a break from EVE for a couple weeks or months, to check if my skill queue is long enough.

I definitely don’t need to see that info every day.

I would personally want to congratulate you on your ability to answering 3 simple questions without going of thread again. Fantastic

Well this thread went to hell but at least I learned that are a lot of hidden information if you know where to look for it.

You call it ‘going out of thread’ while I was answering your question 2 the whole time. 1 was already answered at the start by me and Zhalyd. 3 was new, glad I could point you to the existence of this useful ingame info!

It isn’t. You’ll just give people the feeling of missing out or being inadequate, which will cause them to put a lot of unnecessary focus and importance on a stupid, mostly irrelevant number.

This request looks like it’s based on some sort of obsession.

1 Like

This is in game, no reason to show entire length of skill Queue on character log in. Current skill training is just fine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.