SICO is no longer a target for me, ICANP still is

Today was a giant slap in the face to all of us that defended sabus.
Wtf

The EOIA is offering any ICANP member that wants to get away from this ■■■■ storm a corp to call home just submit an app or add me ingame (Destiny Alar)

4 Likes

Sabus, Naari, Nuuri, Neeri, Noori, etc. has been nothing more than a scammer since he joined the game.

7 Likes

i left ICANP about a week ago. since then it has become more and more clear just how bad it really was, and how undeserving of our loyalty and defense he is.

since then i started my own corp and am slowly growing it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

good luck with it.

4 Likes

As a member of the mighty CODE. alliance, I can only say that we warned Sabus about this from the beginning, and he just refused to listen. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

enjoy lol

4 Likes

ok having read the breakdown of the discord msgs im curious

am i the only one who thinks sabus really believes this ■■■■? if it was a troll why post it in the private discord, not on the forums as he usually does? he opened a discord channel about a month ago and posted the books by that author and claimed that it was HIS books under a pen name. like wtf?

3 Likes

He does believe it. There is an article from March 2018 on Medium that he wrote under the username VideoGameMaster. It is about a different religion, but written well before he started playing EVE.

Not worth the read, but just evidence that the stuff he is going on about now is evolved from at least then.

4 Likes

but can we confirm that is actually him?

3 Likes

Two further posts removed for Inappropriate Racial content

1 Like

stop removing the proof of what kind of person sabus is. we cant effect change if you keep removing the only proofs that are being posted because they violate the rules. THATS WHY IT PROVES WHAT KIND OF PERSON HE IS

90% of my time defending sabus was spent saying the same damn thing, Where is the proof, now i see where it goes

8 Likes

As in, who wrote the article on Medium, or these books now?

Yes he wrote the article on Medium. When he was scamming as Naari Naarian last year, he wrote several articles under the same username on Medium that are about EVE and what his ideas are. They are again, similar to now, though even more unhinged.

4 Likes

I really was not expecting drama about a corp which has no importance beyond just being a scam to trick new players into not joining a worthwhile corp to get so weird.

5 Likes

i feel several things about this

1. if sabus really does believe this, he needs help
  2. LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOLOL
  3. i feel bad for the ICANP members that just want to play Eve
  4. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

troll or not, gotta give him credit for being creative LOL

3 Likes

ISD will remove all content that goes beyond Edge Cases regarding the Code of Conduct for the EVE Online Forums. Evidence of ones wrong doing or not, the content ISD remove has no place on these Official Forums.

If a wrong doing has taken place on the EVE Online Client i highly suggest you file a support ticket for CCP to investigate.

1 Like

What about morally wrong but not against the terms of service?

3 Likes

Yes, that much he deserves credit for.

As harmful as he is, he has a right to do what he wants within the rules while CCP still let him.

Content for the rest of us to make others aware of his nature.

That’s where people like Knowledgeminer come in. If Sabus/Naari is within the EULA, then it’s up to the community, not CCP, to act instead.

6 Likes

But if all of the proof is tainted by things hyperactive moderators don’t like how can we properly expose him? My main point when defending him was show me proof. Now there is proof but it keeps getting deleted

4 Likes

Luckily he exposes himself without any assistance.

That isn’t the first reddit thread about Naari/Sabus related drama and there are threads with plenty of evidence on the forum.

3 Likes

TBH he didn’t really do anything except be annoying to the people who were in the corp. The proof came from Reddit and sico