SICO is no longer a target for me, ICANP still is

It seems that SICO has expelled ICANP from the alliance for several reasons, some of which are unclear to me at the time of writing this, but the fact is that, from what I’ve seen, there is no reason for me to keep targeting SICO anymore, only ICANP and any corp or alliance that Sabus Narian creates or joins in the future.

Thus, for anyone who cares, fine if nobody does, I hereby announce that SICO returns to neutral status for me. I will still not interfere with anyone wanting to gank them, but I will neither bump nor gank them myself either unless a week after this announcement I still see SICO members cooperating with or supporting ICANP one way or another.

15 Likes

soon as i get time to actually play the game (when people IRL leave me the ■■■■ alone about eating out all the ■■■■■■■ time,) i’ll try to help target ICANP with you

5 Likes

Yes I got the mail stating icanp was expelled. Will update if the reason and status becomes clearer.

3 Likes

Well done! I wonder if you were one of those reasons.

birb

5 Likes

Nobody cares about newbie-hating griefers like you, you can not stop ICANP.

Any incentive to get people out of a scam corp and actually enjoy the game is good.

5 Likes

He sounds like a fantastic person both in game and out of game.

6 Likes

That’s actually pretty funny.

4 Likes

I’m just doing a tl;dr for now, I haven’t even looked at their discord yet.

3 Likes

Incap sucks… and his fanatism is like CODE one hehe

The Drac left too early. Would be interesting seeing him try to spin this news as Naari just helping highsec and not Naari just helping himself.

4 Likes

SiCo Update
Sent: 2020.03.04 16:21
To: Incompetent and Proud,

Hey All,

As you probably noticed, we got kicked from SiCo this morning, possibly temporary, possibly permanent, not entirely sure yet, but details will follow in a mail later today.

What I can say is that as usual, we are, as usual at the center of the most surreal vortex of shitposting that currently exists in this videogame, and we are going to ride that wave as hard as we possibly can, because this absurdist drama is what this game was made for.

For the moment, make sure your stuff is in Audaerne X - Moon 3 - Poteque Pharmaceuticals Biotech Production not a SiCo station. We can still dock, but only for a few days probably. And buckle the ■■■■ up, because this space opera has only just begun, and we don’t play this game to be bored.

-Dimi

Alright it’s on
Sent: 2020.03.04 18:26
To: Incompetent and Proud,

They have trash talked us a bunch on the sico discord before I got kicked off, so it’s on.

Mine their moons, bump their dudes, gank their gents, they will be doing the same to us.

It’s on

HQ will be in Audaerne X - Moon 3 - Poteque Pharmaceuticals Biotech Production we won’t be going anywhere :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh, how quickly Sabus changed sides…

11 Likes

Was just thinking the same thing.

There are posts upon posts about ganking newbros and how he wants to save them… yet here he is wanting to do the same.

Pot… Meet Kettle…

10 Likes

He should send James 315 an apology evemail.

9 Likes

That’s not how doubling down works. That said, I did see fit to sell some basic catalyst kits in Audaerne for them all. Baby’s First Gank! I want to record it for posterity.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Oh by the way they have two structures in Parchanier two jumps from Audaerne, they are quite active there too, just check the local zkillboard and you’ll see, losing all kinds of stuff including expensive ones left and right and above and below all the time. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Sounds like that arsehole Scottmw15 that @Scooter_McCabe and the goon-berets wrecked; he was pushing his, enslaved, corp members to visit dodgy websites he owned in order to make a RL income.

4 Likes

Did he write this book too? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes