CSM 15: Ikarus Cesaille | High Security, new players and corporation mechanisms

The campaign was (and continues to be) against Sabus Narian and all the crap he does.

I will go after anyone that cooperates with Sabus in any way for the rest of his EvE life. That included SICO when ICANP was part of the alliance, but not anymore since ICANP was expelled, as I’ve stated multiple times. In particular, I stated it in the first post and in the very title of the thread that shows the demise of ICANP:

SICO is no longer a target for me, ICANP still is

I would go after SICO even after they expelled ICANP if I had observed in SICO leadership the crap that made me decide to go after Sabus and ICANP, but I haven’t seen any of that at the leadership level there, so I have nothing against them. I may (and have) target(ed) specific SICO members that I consider toxic, but not SICO as a whole anymore.

I do make a special case of SICO in my anti-ganking activities, though, in that I’m careful to not interfere with anyone ganking them either, but that’s because they’re too big and cannot be wardec’ed, not because I have anything against them. Suicide ganking is the only real threat they have to deal with, and being that big it’s up to them to figure how to deal with that if they want to.

Finally, and more to the point of this thread, regardless of what I may think of SICO and whether I might end up changing my mind and targeting them again in the future for some reason, I do think that, unlike other high sec candidates I’ve seen in the past, @Ikarus_Cesaille is a good contribution to the CSM and that him being there would be beneficial to the game, and that’s the only thing that should matter in deciding whether to vote for him or not.

1 Like