Siege Green - Manufacturing and Ship Blueprint Updates

I agree.

The low requirements to build one are much appreciated, but the important cost in making one of these was the cost of the PCB, which some are hard to find. I think that with the faction or pirate ships, it is more a matter of “dropping the BPC”, but still, the change in the capital industry looks excellent, it was very necessary and so much consideration in the drop of materials is appreciated.

Did anyone take the time in calculating how much cheaper caps / supercaps are now?
Also I hope there isn’t too many unfortunate people who bought overpriced caps / supercaps or even worse, built them :frowning:

Low-sec will be alive again. Great updates CCP. Lots of content going to be happening very soon!!
Has anyone calculated dread build costs?

During the war with the goons, you introduced changes with taxes that affected the entire war, leaving the opponents of the goons without money.
Now when goons attack, you introduce structure nerfs, cheaper cap/super buildings, and buff battleships, dread, caps, and supers.
CCP plays along with the goons.

14 Likes

Super and titan bom reduction does not go far enough. It needs to be on an equal scale to that of the other caps to avoid creating a large imbalance in the power/cost ratio.

So does unmentioned components means they’re not changed or removed from the BP?

Does it affect Marauder’s price?

Are the values in the spreadsheet the new values or is that how much its going to be reduced by?

1 Like

Does this effect Faction warfare bpc’s btw as those are twice as much as just buying the ships straight?

Edit: Nvm found a way to open this file and see that yes they are changed thanks for the changes!

Goodbye “Enhanced Neurolink Protection Cell BPO/BPC”…
Goodbye my research funding…

1 Like

@CCP_Aurora check the spreadsheet listings for the jump freighters. Looks like the Neurolink Trigger Conduit values were applied to the wrong ship. For example, Ark is listed as having G-O Neurolink Conduits rather than U-C.

1 Like

We are recruiting if you would like to join the winning side, just get in touch.

1 Like

So if I’m reading this right, the only use for Core Temperature Regulators will be to produce Capital Core Temperature Regulators? O_o

Edit: Nvm, seems those are still in the BP and unchanged.

Is this spreadsheet new cost, or cost reduction?

Cost reduction

Broh i agree that you have the right to have an opinion about CCP not being neutral, however during that update I, a player, was fighting a real life war against terrorism and literally not carring about what empirium war and trade tax update was ^^ Barely had the chance to enjoy TIDI few times in major battle when I was off duty XD

But cheers mate o7

I don’t understand.
One of the goals was to prevent Cap proliferations wasn’t it ?
Why going back on that goal by lowering prices to what they were before the patch ?

10 Likes

new cost

it matches the new costs already updated on sisi and hoboleaks

new cost

1 Like

@CCP_Aurora
Sorry to add to your list of things to check, but can you get the titan parts double-checked? Clone Vat Bays are removed from all titans, while Siege Arrays, Launcher Hardpoints and Drone Bays are added to all, which doesn’t make sense. Pretty sure that’s a copy/paste error, or an unintended leak that all titans will get fighter bays and be able to use all kinds of weapons and go into siege mode? :smiley:
Thanks

2 Likes

Now could you please NOT reduce cost of building supers

Capitals needed reduction, supers does not…

5 Likes