Siege Green - Manufacturing and Ship Blueprint Updates

Damn. And I just got through building my first big ship. A Charon. lol. Oh well.

Decrease in Life support units is nice. Was hoping to see alot less Core Temp units as well.
Google doc is literally MISSING cap parts for Supers.
A clean before/after column with a vertical sort would be much cleaner for comparisons.

3 Likes

Are Capital Core Temperature Regulator and Neurolink Protection Cell being removed entirely on purpose in capitals? What is happening there? Some explanations would be appreciated in this regard.

REDNES

Neurolink Protection Cell are realy gone I say VERY GOOD becouse this scanning loot was one of the big big problems.
If we now also would get the gas outside of WH space (may be in nullsec pls! CCP already took away all minirals) things will be back to something that we can realy have fun with doing again.

Hey there,

As a wormhole group, we see such a easy win in this.
which is basicly not a fair play.

With the only timer to defend the medium structures its almost a exploit the way we can now attack people

-log off your fleet in the hole, wait for them to go away, go shoot the shield (big group, easy shield kill)

• kill the shield, have them scramble to set up a defence fleet (which is way to short notice)
  • and then only one fight apears for the loot, which is like a easy kill, because the defenders dont have time to mount a counter fight for the 3rd timer.

makeing wormhole loot piniating a lot easyer.
maybe wormhole should get some extra defence options if your eally want to give them good fights?

19 Likes

Why no love for Marauders?

marauders got huge buffs recently what are you on about

3 Likes

What will be happening to existing Auto-Integrity Preservation Seal and Life Support Backup Unit in peoples hangers ?

For example I have :
Life Support Backup Unit 7109
Auto-Integrity Preservation Seal 9592

Based on the spreadsheet today they will require 1/3 the input materials - will you be tripling the amount I have in hanger ? or are you just going to take 2/3 of the isk from me for them for stockpiling ?

1 Like

Or don’t horde a ton of stuff in an astrahaus, or upgrade to a fortizar. Forts are cheap.

2 Likes

But also a very juicy target for us :smiley: we like forts over astra kills XD

https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/blueprint-update/?typeid=19722

Blueprint calculator, hooked up to the new SDE. (release of that will come in a wee while, when it’s finished chugging through things.)

edit: oops. meant to link the nag

4 Likes

even with these ■■■■ changes they can still stick it up their ass. there garbage still

1 Like

okay forget about this… on Sisi the real data a shown and there is still the Neurolink Protection Cell…

I noticed this as well…

https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/blueprint-update/?typeid=28850

Looks like it’s right in the SDE, just not the sheet.

thanks a lot.
From a quick check i find the reduction in capital parts (capital drone bay and similar) required strange and mostly meaningless compared to the other materials like Neurolink Conduits.

From first glance pirate bs will be around 1b in build materials with still makes the bpc worthless or only a small part in the inital build cost. There is still way too much gas in form of Neurolink Conduits required. Also i dont think the price of neurolinks will go down that much (thinking about reduced demand) considering not many were build with that high costs in mind before anyway.

1 Like

After looking over and checking all the BPOs for the sub components. This is a very small step in the right direction but is not enough to get capital production back up and run. The ships will still very expensive and most players/customer will not be able to afford to replace lost ships.

Very disappointed in the CCP and developers that screwed up production in the first place.

4 Likes

Has anyone got a proper breakdown, not Steve’s unreadable garbage?

Steve, when are you going to make your bp calc readable? There are many sites that got it right, and yours is simply unusable, at least I could never understand it, and that is after years of trying.

From my math, the Nag could be around 1,5B for the HULL?! Anyone else could confirm this?

Has anyone actually double-checked that spreadsheet?
Just off the top of my head - titans have some components wrong like Computer Systems for Leviathan listed as 400, while it actually didn’t change from 100 at all…
Can we for the love of Satan (because God has left this place long ago) just get a list of the “new” component requirements without any “fancy” editing with listing only things that changed and not including things that stayed the same?

4 Likes