Siege Green - Manufacturing and Ship Blueprint Updates

No. I bought everything you need to build a Moros on Sisi to check it, including building most components myself, I came out at this: https://janice.e-351.com/a/VDVEsv
Which is roughly half of what it was before. (at 0% ME tho)

I just wonder: Will there be more for capitals? This is right now just going back at a change that was called bonkers over a year ago.

Got excited when I read the announcement. Looked at cap parts on SiSi. They’re just as ■■■■■■ as before.

2 Likes

They are updated. This is a Dreadnought now with no Material Efficiency and most likely no good structure rigs: https://janice.e-351.com/a/VDVEsv
So no, it did unduck it. It was roughly twice that cost before.

on this you still have the triggers for JF’s messed up, unless gallente is stealing the Ark from Amarr :stuck_out_tongue:

I want fighters on my Titan !

How much could we expect the price to drop?

Something like 19% with ME10 BPC for the Moros and 10% ME for the component BPCs?

3,5B from 3B?

You guys are late with april fools this year…

5 Likes

I’m worried that making things easier and cheaper to build won’t generate the level of excitement needed to return to pre-austerity Eve. Maybe if we had something new to build, like a new racial dread or class of capital, it could spur more people into wanting to collect the materials.

1 Like

This looks like an incredible update - I am excited to see how much of this goes through!

The medium structure changes will make it harder to control Athanors far away from where an alliance is staged; this could result in smaller groups inhabiting constellations rather than mega-alliances owning multiple regions - which I think is going to be healthy for the game :slight_smile:

Nice changes but still not enough to make FW BPC worth anything. It will still cost far more to build from blueprint than it does to build using the ship and the LP store. unless LP prices change the blue print has to be worth 250 million minimum to be worth it. It seems CCP looked at the made the materials cost close to the sell cost but only if the BPC was free.

1 Like

This will kill what remains of activity in wormhole space. Nobody will bother putting up structures if you have to log in every single day, 365 days a year, or they might just be gone next time you log in.

Evictions have already reduced j-space population to pitiful levels because pvp corps, starved for content, smoke out every smaller corp that puts up Fortizars which make for a juicy kill. Smaller corps for that reason can only reasonably use Astrahus that is not such an inviting target.

Now when it becomes a matter of a few minutes to RF an Astrahus, and you can finish the job the next day, it’s not feasible anymore for a corp to entrust any significant amount of assets to an Astrahus.

This is no good for anybody. There will be a short bonanza of profitable evictions, and after that the only thing that remains will be a total wasteland.

At the very least the one and only timer should be significantly longer to allow players to have a bit of a real life too. 3-4 days.

18 Likes

What is the approx date that these changes will go into effect ?

I lol’d.

7 Likes

Why? Because the man is totally right? CCP actually did their worst in order to save goons.

3 Likes

It frightens me that people actually believe this nonsense.

5 Likes

they did their worst to help goons by temporarily removing an income source that both goons and papi used?

damn if that’s their worst then you dont have much to worry about

5 Likes

@CCP Please can you take a look at faction frigate bpc’s from faction warfare their build requirement’s are way more expensive than a ship trade in either increase the cost of the ship trade in or tweak the frig bpc’s thanks.