Sigh!

I know it’s time for me to take a break from EVE when the UI starts getting up my nose.

Today is that day. If the lag I am getting these days on docking wasn’t enough I am now faced with an alteration in the Agent mission section. Instead of a simple list of missions ( I do multiple research missions at a time) I’m now presented with a list of not very informative details of what I already know. Whatever happened to KISS? “If it ain’t broke etc”, and form over function?

It looks like I will be taking a break from EVE shortly, I’ll be back as I have been playing for too long now to give up, 12 years and counting, but maybe absence may make the heart grow fonder.

Yes, yes, I know I’ve overdone the cliches but sometimes they say things more concisely.

2 Likes

You could have posted it into OoPE, too. Enjoy your absence.

can i have your stuff?

2 Likes

No! You cannot ask this. It’s mean. He said he’ll be back. You need to ask if you can borrow it.

1 Like

Sad to hear that.

Enjoy your vacation from Eve, get a good rest and we’ll see you when you come back.

1 Like

But you need to phrase it better.

“Hey OP. I will gladly hold on to your assets for you until your return. Will double your isk! Best investment you could make. Don’t let runaway inflation get the better of you”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.