Since when is loot nerfed?

Lol.

I literally do not know who you are.

And I support and like your opinion, sir.

More to it, it is one of more intelligent answers in here.

Thank you for the laugh.

Sure, run Firestorms, the T5 ones cost only 8M each and they return ~75M ISK each on average if completed in a cruiser. Sounds like solid profit to me.

1 Like

You are not getting negative isk from running Abyss. You got 110m.

BUHAHAHAHAHA, NO WAY!!!

Snowflakes got butthurt….hahaha, what a day.

I am sorry, but your knowledge of math is non existent.

So, your solution is to offer me THE HARDEST abyss weather to run?

AS A CHEAPER solution?

Oh come on…now you are just trolling.

Sure, I mean, you basically use this whole topic to prove in public how little you know about Abyssalrunning… not my fault if you can’t make profits and claming a mechanic to be broken if you try to do it without being a professional.

I mean, it’s obvious that if a bunch of types are run by everyone and his dog because they are pretty easy, that their prices go up (demand) and the loot they bring drops in value (supply). A 5 year old can understand that. And the best solution is to run the ones that only a few people run because they are harder, but the filaments are cheap and the loot has a lot more value.

Maybe you go back to T3 and get some practice, then do some T4s until you find a ship and fit you think is capable of T5 Firestorms. It’s a learning process, but somehow I get the impression you don’t want to go through that. Your own fault, then stick with the easy ones and live with the fact that sometimes you get a low value loot roll that barely covers the entry costs. That happens to people who do what everyone else does, because it is so easy.

2 Likes

May i suggest a profession switch to mining? It is far more accessible and in those 1,5 hours of pain you would have amassed riches beyond belief…certainly far away from negative…
Also it furthers your social life…you can talk to someone while doing it…you can write forum posts…you could even watch youtube or clean up the room!

2 Likes

And you can watch Aiko take your ships apart! :laughing:

1 Like

Well hell.

Talking about not reading what was written.

Yes, you can turn this into “git gut” type of garbage but what I can see is that all you want to is a hug.

So come here I will hug you, everything will be OK.

You do not know me nor you have any possible data to categorize me into any class, least of them- lazy and uneducated.

That right there tells me more about you then anything else, BUT again- we were both playing

this bloodsucking game, so I cant take that against you.

Enjoy this game, if you can or want.

We have your behavior on this forum.

Want people to have a better opinion of you, act better.

And don’t try to claim you don’t care what other’s think of you, you came back to this thread after two months to post this. As someone else already said:

1 Like

It is always nice to be accused of having a life.

I am not forum dweller nor do I care what you or anyone else think of me, because- this is a video game to me, not a life defying thing to me- no matter what you type in your small basement, on your dusty PC.

What I want is for people to start using their head for something else rather then as counterweight for walking- and start reading with understanding.

Tcho tcho to you and yours.

All the best.

1 Like

Womp womp. Take it on the chin and try again tomorrow.

Since you say that you are no forum dweller, may i also point out that you have directed several statements towards CCP as recipient, but wrote them into a medium where only your fellow players participate, instead of doing proper gameplay support tickets to get your questions and/or statements answered?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.