Singularity: New mirror - December 2018

Database.

Your’re welcome.

If you work for a living you’re screwed. No injectors for you.

Log in with an alt, buy plex from the market, buy extractors, extract skills, and like magic you now have injectors.

ccp wiped them so people have to participate in masstests

We do also have those boosters seeded that remove the diminishing returns for injectors, so there is that. You now get a 1 to 1 transfer of all your skill points instead of sacrificing 100k, 200k, or 300k with every injector.

This makes no sense. You don’t have to be logged in to train skills and get SP. The only “screwed” people are those who joined so recently that they have less than 5 million SP.

This makes sense.

@Calando

How many mirrors have you raced to find a few Large Skill Injectors before they all disappear?

when ccp did not wipe injectors from market - it was matter of first six hour after mirror. after that time injectors were completly removed from market by racing players

Did they announce that they were going to do this? I didn’t get the memo.

It was an error in the seeding script, not a feature.

Write the following 78592347596525 times on a piece of paper, so you will remember forever:

Singularity is not for “testing” cheat stix or you desire to sit in titan with your 2 hours old noob character.

1 Like

@CCP_Habakuk, would it be possible to install a clone service in the Sotiyo in M-OEE8?

That would be really helpful. Thanks for your consideration.

im getting handshake errors whenever i try to login

That’s really funny coming from you.

would it be possible to install a clone service in the Sotiyo in M-OEE8?

The test server isn’t there for your amusement. Right?

1 Like

Skill points from the last 3 mass tests for my three accounts were not applied.
It can be fixed?

just keep hunting him, use locator agents and kill him untill he leaves. he does not deserve to play there. make his gameplay utter hell… i lost few freighters outside m-o and i did not make so much chaos. just report it and dont make public witch hunt

CCP Habakuk
As before, there are no skill points from the last 3 mass tests for my three accounts have.
Please correct.

Same here, tried verifying cache, no joy.

“handshake failed - server failed”

That’s been ongoing since before they remirrored. Only thing you can do is wait for it to pass, usually when they restart the server.

@CCP_Habakuk
When are you guys going to do something about the Mobile Authenticator preventing people from logging into Sisi?
Mirror after mirror, and it still tells me it’s wrong. Pretty sure it’s expecting me to use a code from 2-3 phones ago.

If you guys can’t fix this after it’s been reported time and time again, then just disable 2FA on Sisi. It’s not like it’s saving anyone from having their test assets stolen if they get hacked.

Hi. I can not go to the test server. The confirmation code does not reach the e-mail.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.