Skill Extractor extracts 500k I only get 300k sp?

How come I purchased 5x skill extractors, filled them each up to 500k but then it only lets me redeem 300k per extractor? Would seem it should say that somewhere. Had I known I would loose 200k each time I used one I never would of purchased them.

4 Likes

It does?

Edit: damn it, question was answered right as I hit comment, lol

2 Likes

This is extremely misleading and tbh some seriously underhanded ■■■■ on CCP. It doesn’t say that when you buy it and fill it up only when you spend it.

Won’t get another dime out of me CCP not one cent.

1 Like

You could have literally looked at the Show Info window of the item.

7 Likes

You’re f****d!

It doesn’t really matter how many times its written down, even if it was in big block flashing letters and it screamed it into your headphones before forcing you to accept a disclaimer (the kind that forces you to scroll to the bottom before it let’s you accept).

You’d have still ignored it because it’s clearly in your nature to not read information before buying.

4 Likes

besides the diminish return of the skill injector is made so noobs can “catch” the old players , because the complaint by the noobs before the skill injectors was that they would never “catch” the old players

Yeah man, you failed to failed to do your due diligence and properly arm yourself with all the relevant information before making a major decision. Don’t blame CCP for this; blame yourself.

2 Likes

First off I’m not a noob, I was re-allocating points I bought an extractor not injector soooo who’s not reading before they talk??

[looks at the opening post of this thread]

1 Like

i was not implying that you are a noob
i was just talking about the skill injector diminish return mechanic

It’s still shitty underhanded way of doing business. Because I didn’t go to through and search for a possible way to get ■■■■■■? It’s not clear when you purchase it from the EVE store!! So I know being a fanboi must be hard on your knees…

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting