Skill injector diminishing returns + old characters

See this is what i mean by not reading what is written I state that I don’t have an issue with diminishing returns but I believe that it should be linked to character age not current sp total.
This is nothing more than a suggestion and i said linked to character age because I believe that it is actually fair. Older characters have more sp and i felt that in some way that should be preserved due to things i have read and people i have talked to.
It’s not like new characters can’t get a great jump start as is and I think it is a good thing they can when you think how long some people have been playing in comparison.
If you feel differently that is fine I have no issue with that at all we are all entitled to our opinions.
I never mentioned the level to which they should change it as i feel CCP would be in a better position to judge that than me.
But if it helps i was thinking of 100mil sp limit before the 150k drop off and around 80mil for the 300k drop off.
And no it is not a freebie if you pay for something it is by definition not free.